¹.²hogwart's express

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ ATHENA AND HARRY FOUND AN EMPTY COMPARTMENT, JUST IN TIME FOR THE TRAIN TO SIGNAL ITS LEAVE. They both looked out the window and waved at their family goodbye. Knowing the two families, the greet farewell had been dramatic, multiple tears with armings reaching out for each other, extended waves, etc.

"Are you nervous, Har?" Athena asked the messy-haired boy, as she and Harry sat down, calming themselves.

"Yeah.. But we've got each other so we should be fine." He sent her a small smile, Athena returning the gesture.

Harry and Athena had always been like siblings ever since she moved in with Sirius. They would always hang out with each other; watch television at the Tower, or sneak into the pantry and take food. While Athena would be at training or have tutor lessons, Harry would be chilling at home or playing quidditch with his dad, sometimes inviting Neville over. But when Athena returns, Sirius would take her to James' house so that Harry and Athena could play. Sirius decided to find a house near James' so that they wouldn't have to travel far. They could just floo or apparate but Sirius didn't feel safe for Athena to apparate with him and they didn't want to waste the floo powder as they use it to go to the Tower as well.

A knock interrupted the children's chatter and the door had slid open. "Excuse me, do you mind if I join?" A redhead boy had spoken. "Everywhere else is full."

"Not at all," Harry replied with a smile, gesturing for the boy to sit next to him. Athena gave him a bright smile as the redhead sent a similar one in return.

"I'm Ron by the way, Ron Weasley." He greeted, looking at both her and Harry.

"Athena, Athena Black." She introduced herself.

"Harry, Harry Potter," The bespectacled boy spoke. Ron's face then dropped in shock, realising who the boy beside him was. The two Potters, specifically Harry, had become to be well-known in the Wizarding World, as they had both survived an attack of the Dark Lord, banishing him in the process.

"Is it true you have the- you know..." Ron asked, an emotion of shock flowing in his tone.

"The what?" Harry grew confused, not entirely figuring out what he was hinting at.

"The scar." Ron whispered, pointing towards his forehead. Athena snorted at his reply as Harry had shown him his scar. Ron's eyes widened in fascination. "Wicked." 

As Athena was about to say something, another voice had interrupted, followed by the sounds of a trolley passing by.

"Anything from the trolley dears?" The trolley lady asked. Athena shook her head, kindly declining. Ron brought out a lump of bread wrapped in plastic, saying he was all set. Harry must've felt bad for the boy as he pulled out a few gold coins that James had given him.

"We'll take the lot!"

───── ❝ 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭'𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 ❞ ─────