⁷.⁵blend in

1997SHAFTESBURRY AVENUE

1997
SHAFTESBURRY AVENUE

"I told you I should've just worn the boots and not the heels." Athena grumbled, struggling to put in her boots as she walked.

After the incident at the wedding, Hermione had teleported the four of them to a muggle place, Shaftesbury Avenue. They needed to get away and seek low from the place, so here they were.

They had gotten changed out of their formal clothing, all three being able to change into their clothes while Athena was struggling to put on her shoes.

"Well you should've just hurried while changing. I honestly don't know why you needed to layer your jackets." Hermione stated, pushing the door into the coffee shop.

"I may die during this, so I want to look cool." Athena stated, sitting down on the chair as she crossed her arms. She had changed into some of her usual black cargo pants and her usual boots, layering a large beige hoodie with a black denim sleeveless jacket on top - that was the same length as the hoodie.

"Athena we just got attacked-" Hermione stopped herself from continuing, knowing it was hopeless to continue arguing.

A waitress had come over, asking for their orders. They all had ordered the same thing - a mocha - then had continued to talk about their plan.

"Why don't we find a muggle place to stay in?" Ron suggested. "Like maybe... Fi, your uncle's place?"

"Going to a muggle area will endanger the muggles around us. We're practically doing that right now, so we have to hurry." Athena stated, her voice low. She heard the sound of the door opening, seeing two men walk in from her peripheral vision.

"Plus, the Tower's all the way in New York. We can't travel all the way there since we have to find the horcruxes..." Harry trailed off, eyeing the two men. Then he saw one taking his wand out. "DOWN!"

All four of them had gone down on the floor, Hermione and Ron hid while Athena and Harry fired. The two had shot spells back, the group returning those spells. A fight had broken out, and it seemed as if the worker hadn't noticed as she looked to be still making the drinks.

As one of the men had stood up, all four of them had hit him from different directions, eventually hitting him. The other one had stood up, and Hermione was able to cast a petrifying spell on him. "Nice aim, M."

Hermione nodded towards Athena's direction. The worker had then come out, noticing the broken pieces of glass and food over the floor plus two unconscious bodies, shock written on her face. "Go! Leave!" Hermione told her.

Obliging, the woman left. Harry told them to get the lights, as well as locking the door and closing the windows. Athena had walked over, crouching down to inspect the two. "That ones Rowle." Harry pointed towards the one Athena was looking over. "He was on the astronomy tower the night Dumbledore was killed."