⁴.⁹friends again

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ ATHENA WAS UNDOUBTEDLY PROUD.

The Black hugged Harry tightly, leaving him no air to breath. The boy had just passed the first task by summoning his broom and successfully retrieving the egg. However, things didn't entirely go as expected as Harry had managed to anger the dragon more than the others, and set it loose. 

The fact that had worried Athena the most was that Harry had chosen the most dangerous dragons out of the options: the Hungarian Horntail. Though she had also let off a little anger at the tournament organisers as they had the audacity to bring some of the most dangerous dragon into a competition of young adults (one of them being a mere teen).

But Harry had passed and that's all she really cared about. 

"Wow," She let out a breath of amusement, "that dragon had done an impact on you." She continued, glancing at the cuts and bruises that had formed on him.

"Yes, now move out of the way Miss Black," The voice of Madam Pomfrey was heard, ushering Athena out of the way. "I need to treat his injuries."

"Yes Pom-Pom!" Athena saluted, moving out of the way. Madam Pomfrey looked at Sirius, who was standing beside James with a proud look on his face.

"She really is your daughter Sirius." The medi-witch mumbled, continuing to treat a burn on Harry's arm.

It may have been his animagus-senses, but Sirius had managed to hear the mutter, ultimately grinning. "Of course she is!" 

The medi-witch merely ignored him, continuing to treat the youngest Potters' injuries. "Now a fair warning: this will not feel pretty."

And with just the small warning, Harry immediately let out a shriek of pain as Madam Pomfrey started. "Poms- that hurts!"

"And he's definitely my son!" James grinned, causing Madam Pomfrey to grow more grey hairs.

───── ❦ ─────

The Gryffindors were loud cheers and claps suddenly filled their common room, exultantly encouraging the boy as he showed the large golden egg in his hand. Tossing it to Athena, the Weasley twins had propped Harry up on their shoulders.

"Knew you wouldn't die Harry!" Fred had yelled out. "Lose a leg-"

"Or an arm-"

"Pack it in altogether-"

"Never!" The twins had yelled out in unison, in chorus with more cheers from the whole house. Then, Seamus had taken the egg from Athena, placing a kiss on it as if it was a sacred item.

"Go on Harry. What's the clue?" He held the egg up to Harry, who gladly took it back.

"Who wants me to open it?" A lot of cheers. "Do you want me to open it?" More cheers.

With a twist of the golden nozzle-like part, the egg had opened, letting out a loud shriek. Everyone had bobbed down, cowering beneath their hands as they had placed it aboved their ears. Harry had fallen off the twins' shoulders as they had also bobbed down. "Close the bloody egg!"