⁷.²²still alive

Hogwarts

Athena practically had tears escaping her eyes upon laying them at her father, who was now here at Hogwarts along with other Order members. She ran up to him, hugging him as if it was their last hug.

Once the four had arrived here at the school, they called up the Order members, for backup. As much as it may have been a terrible and dangerous plan, they were going to bring the fight here. At Hogwarts. They were going to take back the school, and they knew that they couldn't do that without a fight.

Sirius returned the hug, face wet as tears streamed down his eyes. "Your alive. Your okay- your alive." He whispered, breath ragged as he had hugged his daughter after not seeing her for multiple months.

Athena didn't reply, only sniffling as she slowly moved away. Then, Remus came up behind Sirius, placing his arm around said-man. Athena then remembered. "And you! How dare both of you not tell me you were going out! I found out through Bill and Fleur!" The girl exclaimed, though then looking at the mentioned couple. "No offence you guys," then turned back to the men in front of her. She stared at Remus for a couple of seconds, before launching herself at him and hugging him tightly.

Letting go of his embrace, a small grin plastered itself on her face. "I hope you're alright with this Fi. I hope you aren't mad at us for not telling you..."

"Well we did plan to tell you, but with you going with Harry and the other two-"

"It's alright," Athena stopped her fathers rambling, "I'll admit, it kinda sucked and hurt having to hear about your relationship from someone else, but the fact that I managed to see you two still in that relationship is what I care about..."

Both didn't reply after hearing her words, touched as they were glad that she accepted them. A sniffle was then heard from Sirius. "Oh that makes me happ-"

"Okay you both came out to your daughter, cool, now move out of the way- I want my hug from my daughter-like child." The voice of the one and only James Potter came from behind the two.

Athena's grin only grew wider, walking up to the man and then hugging him. James had hugged her back, refraining a sniffle to escape him. "Oi, that's my daughter actually-"

"Hush, Padfoot." James stated, still hugging the girl. "I raised her with you, she's technically my child as well."

A laugh left Athena's mouth, James pulling away from her. "Oh wow, Uncle James did you grow shorter or something?"

The sound of laughing was heard behind her, James glaring at the source. "Shut your trap Pads, you're only an inch taller than me." The Potter then turned back to the girl in front of him. "And no I did not, for a matter of fact. You just somehow grew taller."

Athena let out a small laugh. "Actually? Holy shit! I'm almost as tall as you! And dad!"

"We don't appreciate height slander here, Athena." Sirius rolled his eyes, crossing his arms sassily. "You probably got your height from your mum's side of the family."