⁶.³a mission

1996BLACK RESIDENCE

1996
BLACK RESIDENCE

Athena was lying down on her bed, staring at a picture of her and George from the Yule Ball in her hand. Their relationship when it first started was amazing. It was lively, the two had talked with each other everyday. They made equal time for each other, and their friends at the same time. They made each other laugh, they were with each other, comforted each other, and always managed to calm the other down if they were mad.

Though now, it felt... distant. They would still make each other laugh and all of that, but that was when they were in the presence of the other. Which was rarely nowadays. With the current status of the Wizarding Word, they could barely make time with each other. Especially since the twins had opened the store.

Athena would visit the store often, but she would find it less entertaining every time as her boyfriend was too busy to make time for her. They would greet each other with a kiss, but other than the small talk they have with each other after, they would say goodbye and move on with their tasks.

And this saddened the girl.

She thought about a break up, but was hesitant at the same time. This boy had been her first boyfriend, kiss, date, or any other romantic things a person could think of... but it felt as if it wasn't working out. She didn't want the relationship to become toxic, so she knew she would have to talk to the boy soon.

There was a way to resolve her current problem: spend as much time as she can with the boy, keep it not-awkward, or break-up with him. Breaking up sounded much simpler, but for her, it was hard. It would break both their hearts.

But it would also ease some of their problems. They wouldn't feel this weird void with each other anymore. They wouldn't have to get distracted by the other when doing their tasks. With their current lives right now, they're too busy to see each other. George was busy with the shop, and Athena would be busy with school, not to mention if any other problems (like the New York situation) were to happen again - though she doubted it would happen.

It may not seem like it on the outside, but on the inside, both lovers knew that there was a tension waiting to be broken, whether it was harshly, or the opposite.

Athena sighed, sitting up on her bed. She stood up, placing the picture on her desk as she left the room. As she went downstairs, she could hear an oddly familiar voice arguing with her fathers. "No! I already had this conversation with Tony the last time this happened and I told him that she shouldn't get hurt whatsoever! And she did!"

"I understand your concern Mister Black but we need her help on this. The girl has grown up around many characters such as Agent Romanoff and Clint. She can handle herself." The voice responded.

A frustrated sigh escaped Sirius' lips. Athena journeyed further down the stairs, seeing the same man with an eye patch she saw three years ago.

"Dad?" The two men's attention had then turned to the confused sixteen year old. "I hate to interrupt but, what's going on?"