⁷.³⁹six gamma signatures

1999SOMEWHERE IN SPACE

1999
SOMEWHERE IN SPACE...

A whole week. Seven days. A hundred and sixty-eight hours.

That's how long they've been in space, as well as how long it has been since the worse has happened.

Him and the other person- Nebula, had been stuck inside the ship that whole time, not being able to travel back to Earth as the ship was low on fuel.

However, that whole time, Athena was also unconscious.

Part of him thought that she had died, however, her heart beat was still evident. Both of them didn't know many things about medical stuff, only the basics, so all they could do to help her out was tend her wounds, put her in a comfortable place, and let her rest.

Though, what he did know, was that they weren't going to be living soon. Oxygen runs out within the next 12 hours, and if matters were still the same as that moment, then they were going to die.

He still had hope, somewhere in that void mind of his.

Right know, he was sitting at the driving area, the place where Quill and his crew steered the ships as there were multiple seats facing a large window. He sat at the front, and unconscious Athena sitting soundlessly beside him.

He held her hand, like a worried father would.

Speaking of father, he could only think of Athena's magical family right now. Were they also snapped away? Either way, he only prayed the best for them, praying that they were also still here.

Tony scoffed, numbly. Pray. That seems to be the only things he's been doing since half of humanity was wiped out. Praying for people, the future, his life, Athena's, many more.

He closed his eyes, his numb body seeming to the same as they stayed still. Maybe, it was time to rest. He deserves it after all. Fighting in a tiring war. Yeah, a rest sounds good.

So, as his eyes void all light and vision, he tried to place himself into slumber, expecting that this would be the final time he does so.

However, plans seemed to have changed, as a blinding light shone in front of the ship, causing Tony to weakly put his arm in front of his eyes.

There, a woman it a suit stood, light encasing her whole figure.