¹.³hogwarts

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

HOGWARTS STUDENTS PILED UP THE HOGSMEADE TRAIN STATION, AS THE TRAIN HAD FINALLY STOPPED AT ITS DESTINATION. The older years went off to the carriages as the first years made their way to the big-hairy man.

"First years! First years! This way!" The man motioned the younger children to follow him.

Athena, Harry and Ron were now in their uniforms. It was still blank as they weren't sorted into any houses yet. They made their way over to the big man and followed him. The three friends didn't speak as they followed him in silence, quiet yet peaceful. Though there were some short moments where Athena made a few comments or two.

The man, who introduced himself as 'Hagrid', lead them to a dock, with boats in rows. "Only four people per boat!" He yelled out repeatedly.

Athena, Ron and Harry got onto one boat, when suddenly a young familiar boy yelled out their name. "Athena! Harry!"

"Neville!" Athena yelled out, motioning the chubby boy to come over. "Over here!"

The boy walked over to their boat with a smile on his face. "Is it okay if I sit with you guys? I don't know any of the people in the other boats."

Athena nodded her head. "Of course! Harry move your fat arse." She told the boy in front of her. Harry rolled his eyes, and moved over, giving space for Neville. Athena and Harry's relationship was entertaining for everyone. They loved each other like brother and sister, but they threw rude comments at each other. Though they both knew that they didn't mean any of it. Just fun and games.

Athena sat next to Ron while Harry and Neville sat next to each other. Before they knew it, the boats were moving and it was heading towards the gigantic castle ahead of them. The four children, along with the other first years with them, were gawking at the sight of the mesmerizing castle in front of them.

"Imagine if we all just fell in here and we arrived there soaking wet." Athena blurted out randomly.

"I'd rather not. Dad put grandpa's hair stuff in my hair and he said that if I ruined it before or when we're there, he won't let me play quidditch when we get back." Harry said in a matter-of-factly tone. Harry definitely got the messy hair from James, but James seemed to spend time making his hair messy while Harry's was naturally messy.

"And to think James would use the hair gel for its purpose and not the opposite." Words spoke out of Athena's mouth. "That would explain why your hair looks extra messier today." Harry just grinned in return.

───── ❝ 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────

"It's true then. What they're saying on the train." A voice spoke. The first years had been directed to a large staircase, waiting for a professor to lead them to the Hall. Harry and Athena looked over to the side, with a platinum blonde boy had faced them. "Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." Whispers then scattered across the first years near them.