³.⁴nightmare

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ "ARE YOU GUYS SURE YOU DON'T MIND ME STAYING IN A COMPARTMENT WITH YOU FOUR?" Remus looked at Athena and Harry, who were both excited that their uncle was working at Hogwarts.

"Yes Uncle Moony." Athena repeated for what seemed like the fifth time since they got in the train.

"You can use the muggle earplugs or whatever they're called and listen to music so you don't have to listen to Athena's voice." Harry smiled innocently.

"Hey-!" Athena hit Harry in the arm. "My voice is fantastic, thank you very much! If anything Uncle Moony should be using it so that he doesn't have to hear you."

"Not true!" Harry exclaimed.

Remus watched the children of his two best mates argue back on forth, remembering the times back then when it would be James and Sirius arguing. He wished that the times weren't so dark, so that everything would have turned out how they were now. But he knew that he wouldn't be able to have things how he wanted them.

Before things got out of hand between the two kids bickering in front of them, he stopped them. "Alright, alright. That's enough you two. If you say it's fine for me to join you in your compartment then I'll join you. But I will be asleep and using those muggle ear thingies."

Athena grinned as Harry shot her a dirty look. "Yay! Now move out of the way Harry-"

"Oh no you don't!" Harry exclaimed as he pulled Athena by the back of her shirt, trying to get in the compartment first.

"Anansi! Harry, I have Anansi in my hands right now! If you make me drop her, I will-" The two continuously tried to pull each other back, yelling at each other as Remus shook his head, entering the compartment.

"They're exactly like James and Sirius..." Remus murmured.

Ron and Hermione watched as their new professor entered the compartment. "Oh hello Remus!" Hermione smiled at the man. "Are you our new professor this year?"

"Yes," The man nodded. "I hope you two don't mind if I join your compartment. Athena and Harry said it was alright, but I'm not sure if you two were alright with it."

"Oh no it's all good." Ron answered, smiling reassuringly.

"Thank you-" The Lupin stopped, looking at the door as the fighting between Harry and Athena hasn't stopped. "Erm- can you guys?"

With no hesitation, Hermione and Ron stood up, an irritated look on Hermione's face. "Yep."

───── ❦ ─────
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

Athena sat beside Hermione, the two boys across from them, as they sat inside the Great Hall. It was their third year at Hogwarts and she was excited. Her leg was bouncing up and down and a large smile was on her face. But she had a gut feeling.

The young Black didn't know what it was, but she had an unsure feeling for the year. Though she was excited at the moment, due to the fact that Remus was going to be their DADA teacher, she had a feeling that this excitement wouldn't last long.

But she ignored it, as she watched the choir at front sing. Normally she would have been bored, but she was too happy at the moment. Going to Hogsmeade, Remus as their DADA teacher and Care of Magical Creatures.