Prologue

A/N: The story and creatures/characters are my creation, please leave comments/stars. Photos are not mine as such I take no credit for them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carminia loved all her children but the one most dear to her heart was her son Damon who aspired to be a doctor since he was a child, she had been saving for his college tuition but when it came time for him to get ready to go and for her to see how much she had in his college savings it was not enough.

Ever since her husband Michael had died it had been hard on her. Before that, her family life had been good with him and her son Damon and two daughters, Alisha who took the wrong turn in life and fell in with the crowd, drugs, and drinking. One night the policemen came knocking at her door to say that she had been involved in an accident and had instantly died.

Not long after, Michael was robbed near his workplace and shot, he was in a coma for about four days and finally, the hospital said there was nothing they could do, after saying their goodbyes Carminia signed the papers to have him taken off life support. Oh, how it hurt her heart to have lost the man who was the love of her life in this way. She was left with her precious son Damon and daughter, Natasha. 

Her daughter had never been touched by the hands of any man, she was a beautiful woman, tall with hazel eyes, long wavy hair, a very shapely body, olive toned skin. She knew she would get much for her on the underground virgin sex slave platforms, enough for Damon's semester now then she would think of what to do for the next semester.

She could also just offer Natasha to her bosses but she wasn't sure about that because she saw what went on in the mansion and she did not even like it. 

Many women came in at night as she was leaving, thinking that they were coming for a party dressed up and looking like fucking whores and when she came in the morning, she saw Lawrence pulling out the carriage with the same bodies that were white as a ghost with no life in them.

Lawrence would just look at her and continue on his way after saying good morning. The Delacroix family kept her and Lawrence because they didn't say anything and minded their own business.

On other nights she would see how they brought young women chained and dressed in different leather straps or leather clothes and those were taken downstairs to the dungeon by Mr. Dario and Mr. Cirino.

She had permission from them to clean the bottom of the rooms whenever the green placard was up or they told her. She remembered how one day she forgot to look at the placard and it was red and Mr. Edmondo came and caught her.

He told her that for her negligence she would suffer and took what she saw to be a rattan cane from the wall, bent her over, and spanked her 6 times with it. She never went in there again without looking first at the placard.