Pg. 37

"As I said, I hope you will like your bedroom, anything you don't we can always do. We are not used to having females in our homes. The ones that do visit do not spend the night except of course when we have a family reunion which is ever so often and to them, it doesn't matter what their rooms look like."

She wondered if it would look anything like where she had been kept when she arrived. It was a nice room with a bathroom and view. It was a comfortable room and if he kept her there, she would have been fine with that, all she would have asked was if she could paint it and put some paintings as she loved color.

Her thought, when they were bidding on her, was that whoever won her would keep her in a dark room with only a cot to sleep on and call upon her for sex and chores. Somewhat like a Cinderella-type story but without the evil stepsisters.

The evil mother, although not stepmother, of the story she already had because one could say that Carminia had led Natasha to the guillotine for her son's career. She had taken her to be 'given' to a pack of sexual men who would bid on her for sexual pleasure and nothing more. And who knew if he even made it in the medical field, how could Carminia know for sure if what she had asked Natasha to do would help Damon?

But unbeknownst to Natasha, this would turn out to be, as close to a Cinderella story as can be for, she would have a prince, except he would be a prince of darkness, the one who has waited for her for centuries and will do whatever it takes to make sure that she is safeguarded from all.

"Natasha, here is your bedroom, step inside," when she opened the door, she saw the beauty of the luminous colors combined with the white and creamy background as well as the vanity they had placed in her room with perfumes and many other beautiful things she never had.

He showed her the bathroom and how to set the water, as well as where she could find the fragrance oil to add to her bathwater. The closet had beautiful dresses that all looked to be her size and new with tags as well as shoes. 

Octavian knew she enjoyed looking at the stars as such he showed her how the room had a balcony and she could go out whenever she wanted to look out over the town, look at the stars, or just feel the breeze.

The look on her face made his heart smile, he was content that she was happy, and he liked making her happy. She took his face in her hands and kissed him softly like she had kissed no other man before.

She had caught him by surprise with her kiss but he liked surprises and what better surprise than to have the woman that would be his eternal love kiss him so softly and he, be the receiver of her sweet kiss and only he be the one that has touched her full heart-shaped lips.