Pg. 174

The plane was ready to go when the couple reached the airport as Octavian had already placed all of their luggage on the plane. He just had to make sure it had enough gas and to check everything on the airplane was functioning properly. Octavian had also made sure that he had permission from the tower to fly out, he didn't want anything to go wrong on this night.

Both were very happy, in her case because it was going to be her first time with a man not only in bed but in life. A man she had sought for years, the type that would be by her side from here on after. Not the type who took her most important gem after promises and then ran home to the real deal in his life, his wife and kids. Not the one who would play her with beautiful 'diamond' words to string her along and then just disappear when he found someone else.

No, she had by her side a man who not only would never leave her but would be the father of her children and she would be proud of such a man. She could 'hear' how he was thinking. And would hear how he thought that she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and how he couldn't be happier than he was at this moment.

She turned to him and kissed him in such a passionate and sensual way that it made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. He felt his body tremble with the way she had made him feel at that moment, she had never made him feel this way before. He thought, 'If this is how she is making me feel now how will she make me feel when we get to our honeymoon?'

She looked at him and smiling as she winked, she slightly touched his crotched and whispered in his ear, "Remember, you're the teacher, I'm the student and I learn really fast so we will see how good I pick up what you teach me and what kind of other tricks I throw in." He could feel his cock get hard and knew this couldn't happen as the island was a couple of hours away and on the plane the touchy-feely could not happen because he would just want to take her and no, he wanted to do it on that beautiful Island.

He wanted her first sexual experience to be a beautiful experience, although she was not human anymore and it was different in their world, he still wanted it to be a beautiful experience. He wanted to wait until they reached the island.