Pg. 98

On the breakfast table were cups with different types of blood that were up to the taste of each of them. Some at room temperature, some at body temperature, ask what you wanted she had it but how she pulled that off without leaving the mansion and without hunting no one knew but no one was going to ask as they needed their 'breakfast' and she provided the best vamp 'bacon and eggs' they could need.

While they were each getting their fill as there was sufficient for everyone and for others who had come to visit from the Inn, she sat 'drinking' her breakfast and thinking how happy she was at deciding to ask Countess Elizabeth to help her get dressed for the wedding.

No one knew and Elizabeth had never told anyone that when Rebekah's newborns came and attacked her place she was with child and that is why her husband told her to run. She was 5 months into her pregnancy and she was showing. Rebekah had known all along she was pregnant and that is why she chose her because she craved the blood of an unborn child. Rebekah gave the newborns specific instructions to kill Elizabeth but bring back the child unharmed but the love of the parents, was stronger than that of a fucking bitch and her husband gave his life for the love of his unborn child and his wife, the child was going to be a girl.

Not even the Council knew what had happened to Judge Elizabeth. Natasha knew because she had been developing powers and they were getting stronger and when Elizabeth's tear fell on her wrist and she kissed her, Natasha saw all her pain and memories from within her. 

She saw how Elizabeth wished that her daughter was she as this way she would be taking part in helping her get dressed for her special day. Natasha was able to see all her sadness and the internal tears that flowed. That is when Natasha took it upon herself to make this Countess happy if at least for a day. She deserved that and much more after what Rebekah had done to her.

"Natasha my dear," it was Demetrius Octavian's grandfather, "how did you pull this off? Do you have a library card at the blood bank? If you do, can I borrow it? I promise I won't take out too many 'books."

 "A girl has her ways; did you get your fill? If you didn't go and get some more before they drink it all." "What about lunch?" "Don't you worry about lunch, there's more where that came from." He looked at her puzzled because he thought how could that be possible?

The possibility was because another one of the powers she had found while she was sleeping was that she could hear people over long distances and not be seen by others. So she went early in the morning, to a pub, and without even having to do anything she drained every one of them dry. There would be plenty of 'food' for a couple of days.