Pg. 165

The bridesmaid started to make their entrance with their companion feeling so beautiful and as Omeira went by Alaric both of their hearts started to flutter fast and she caught herself from wanting to just drop her bouquet and kiss him for she knew what it was. She knew what this feeling inside of her was and she couldn't believe her mate was Alaric. Not in a million years would she have thought that coming to the wedding of your cousin to participate in the wedding of the century would she find her mate.

He looked at her from top to bottom at how beautiful she looked. He had always had that feeling that they were mated but he was waiting until she felt it as strongly as he did before he even acknowledged it and as she went by he noticed that finally, she felt that his heart only belonged to heart as hers was meant for him.

Although Natasha had told Valeska that once Rebekah was in the mansion her to change and enjoy the wedding with Sergiu she still stood on guard watching. She always took her duty to the fullest and even when she wasn't supposed to be watching whoever it was, she would, it was just in her nature. Maybe that is what made her a good guard. "My love," Sergiu had sat next to her and was holding her hand, as he whispered, "You look beautiful." She smiled and winked at him as she squeezed his hand.

The music changed tone and everyone knew that meant it was time for the bride to come out and wow everyone with what she had on because just like with the other gown seeing Victoire's wedding dress would be like having her at her son's wedding and nothing of when Octavian saw his bride if he didn't know she was wearing his mother's wedding dress someone better be ready to catch him because he was going to faint.

Everyone stood as the doors opened and when she stepped out of the doors many tears cascaded from the eyes of the ones who knew Victoire not only because of seeing her dress but because they couldn't believe how this girl who had come and turned Octavian's heart upside down had not only won over his family but had also won over everyone there.

She had won over her future subjects and they were happy with her. They could not ask for a better Queen than the one they were going to have and they knew it, but only one person would go against all that and it was Rebekah but she didn't matter much as soon she would be gone.

Natasha could 'hear' how her guests were saying that she was beautiful and how if Victoire were alive today she would be one of the luckiest mothers-in-law at having her for a daughter than a daughter-in-law for, she had all the qualities any mother would love her daughter to have but this time around Victoire would have her son marrying such a beautiful and loving woman.

Just as someone had said had happened, when Octavian saw her in his mother's wedding dress he turned and looked at Maximillian and he in turn just winked. His bride looked beyond beautiful and his legs could hardly hold him up. He was happy he had waited for she was all he had waited for and so much more, he felt so lucky who would have thought that this day would have come, and who would have thought that she, his mate would take not only his heart but also the heart of everyone who set eyes on her?

As she made it to the front and Demetrius handed her over to Octavian who quickly took her hand, she smiled at him from underneath her black veil. How beautiful she looked, he was about to tell Judge Cassius to skip to where they take their vows but for some reason, it seemed Judge Cassius got a feeling Octavian would say that and quickly started.