Pg. 133

She expected men accompanying Alaric and Sergiu to take her to her damn hell of punishment making it easy to try to manipulate them but yet when she looked Alaric had used his mind and instead of men being near her carriage whereas she could try to manipulate them the ones accompanying them to the Land of the Souls were the fearsome female fighters of each clan, the Sheras.

These women were the best warriors of the female type, they had some powers but mostly their endurance was their fighting skills even she recognized how good they were when she knew that she wasn't going to win this time around. These women placed their eyes on the prey they wanted and they would catch it, in other words, if they wanted to kill a fly from over 100 miles away all they had to do was look and throw an arrow, and wouldn't miss. If she were scared of someone these women would be it and Alaric knew it. Moreover, they hated her, especially Valeska from the clan of Chevaliers Noirs which was Alaric's clan.

Sergiu looked at the surprised look on her face. As he helped her on the carriage he said to her, "Surprised? Have fun, or not it's up to you, and be a good girl." She was so pissed off, nothing that she had planned was going her way. Hopefully, the signal she had sent out before they placed her in that hideous room was obeyed and her second in command Tarek went out and found someone to make newborns that could TRY to attempt to set her free but it looked like it wasn't going to work.

But who knows there could always be a first time? And the newborns could be many to control and get an upper hand on the Sheras as the female warriors were called. 

They had been on the road for some time and nothing looked familiar to Rebekah. She had never been around this countryside and noticed that not only had Alaric changed the men but he had also changed the way they went. Who knew if Tarek had sent the newborns and if he had there is no way they would get to her if they showed up at the outer part of the Land of the Souls between the Day Walkers and the Sheras, Alaric and Sergiu they would be dead and she would be fucked.

Only a couple of days would she spend in that dreaded place then she would escape and be at Octavian's and that bitch's wedding and she would show Natasha who was stronger between both of them and who had to respect who. She was not going to let any newborn treat her like trash. 

All there would see how Natasha would be kneeling before her and Octavian would be crying at seeing his precious princess dressed in royal clothes and kneeling at her feet as she laughed or she would be ashes.