Pg. 27

When she finished eating, they sat in the living room to talk. "Natasha, you are a beautiful girl how is it that no man has wanted you for a girlfriend and or made you, their wife? I find that inconceivable." "I do not know how to answer that question except to say that most of the time I spent with my mother and when it came to boys most of them only wanted one thing and when I told them no, that I wanted things done the right way they would run out of the door."

"Excuse the question but I just want to know you better, why the old-fashioned views?" "You see my dear, I had a sister and she turned to the bad life, drugs, alcohol, and anything that had a cock she would fuck, she had, I know of two abortions and I didn't want that life. I wanted the kind of life where you find someone who will love you, and I, him and that hopefully will last forever and if I have children with that person, they will continue to have both parents in the household and not a divorced household."

"I saw many girls get married and have a beautiful wedding and be happy and then after having one or two children she would find out that during the marriage or even before the marriage the husband has been having an affair and here comes the divorce and the ones who suffer are the children and I never wanted something as such for me. What good is it to have such a beautiful day and then down the road there are fights, yelling, screaming, divorce and the children see all that, and then they have to be separated between parents?"

"Yes, very true I understand, those are good values, and about marriages that is true also, about your sister, where is she now?" "Unfortunately, one night she went out drinking and got in an accident and was killed. My family took it very hard, especially my father. She was his favorite and he never recuperated from what happened to her."

He noticed tears falling from her eyes, he went to wipe the tears away, but once the tears fell it showed them both the love that was encased in each of their hearts as the tears turned into diamonds. When he saw that as well as she, it let them both know that what they were feeling was nothing crazy. Although it had only been a short time, they had just met their hearts in another life and knew they belonged to each other.

She would continue to notice that someone had been waiting for her for centuries and that another reason she had not married was that her heart had been sealed for only him. For her forever and eternity prince of love... Octavian Delacroix.