Pg. 13

Although he wasn't into that, Octavian made him suck his cock just to humiliate him. Afterward, he told him that he should decide to move from town and change his ways if he didn't want something like this to happen again because he had connections.

"Your wife and children need you more than a common street whore needs you, what would happen to your children if something happened to their mother? will you be there for them? The man that gives you drugs and liquor they will find dead and white as a ghost and if by then you have not left, I will make sure they pin it on you and you will spend the rest of your miserable life in jail getting fucked in the ass, I will give you 3 days to get your affairs together if you need one more but just one, text me at this number."

"Now get dressed so I can take you home." After dropping off her father he saw her through the window and knew he had made a good decision because her mother was lying next to her and she was holding her baby brother in her arms, giving him the bottle as her mother was sick.

Natasha knew that it must have been hard for her mother to come to that decision but she so wished it had not had to come down to this. She valued her virginity so much and to think that in less than 6 days she would be asked to strip and to walk up to stand on the middle of the platform to then turn around as men and sometimes women inspected her with their eyes and bid on her she found repulsive.

Women went to either find a clean lover or an au pair for their husbands or a clean girlfriend for their sons so they didn't mess with some loose girl from the street. 

But he is her brother and he needs her and if what she has to offer is herself then so be it just as long that she prays that the man who buys her treats her and will not use her for something that is beyond the normal.