Pg. 3

Just as she was finishing cooking, she heard the bell ringing letting the masters of the Mansion know that their 'guests' were there or as she calls them, the whores of the night. If they only knew what was in store for them, they would run out the door and never come back, they would not have bragged that they received an invite to dine with the princes of the Mansion.

Maybe the mysticism of the women wasn't that it was the princes of the Mansion but more that the Mansion looked like a castle on the outside and the inside, the walls were designed with quartzite giving it that castle look. 

She could never understand why such a big place for only 5 men but then once in a while, they would have a family reunion and she knew why the big place. At one of their family reunions, Maximillian gave her two weeks off because since the family was going to be there, they would attend to each other.

The table was set and she was just waiting until the bell rang in the kitchen letting her know it was time to start serving the meal, it was a good thing they would always ask Lawrence to help as a waiter because 20 people would be too many plates to be carrying out even though they took them out on a dinner cart.

As she went from whore to whore, she wished she could whisper to them as she placed their dinner plate in front of them, to run because whore or not they were someone's daughter but these women were too happy to be there, giggling and flirting with this or that brother, well at least they would get well fed as the Masters would always buy the best. 

Well, at least they would get the last meal thought Carminia. All she knew was that as soon as she had finished serving their meals the Masters, as they liked to be called in front of their guests, told her to leave the dishes and asked Lawrence to take her home. She always wondered if Lawrence slept in the Mansion or if he had his place as he never said anything.

It still weighed heavily on her mind the conversation she was to have with Natasha. It was for the good of her brother, the family, and his family when he married Lydia. She needed to see that now it was in her hands to help the family.

At being sold at the sex auction all she had to hope for was that her daughter would not be bought by a degenerate. Or someone who would abuse her day and night. Abused her physically and mentally and of course sexually. But she never thought what if the person who bought her daughter used her for prostitution? or worse?

Damon must never know how she made up the rest of the money and that must be one of the stipulations of the sale, that she be permitted to say that she ran off with the man so that Damon won't suspect anything or he will never forgive her.