Pg. 16

Edmondo, who was the youngest of the five brothers, was excited about tonight, he had never gone to an auction much less a sex auction nor had he ever been out together with his brothers in what he called brothers to rost night. 

Being the youngest he had always been shielded from many things by the other four and most of his life if it wasn't working as a model with his brothers, he was at home fucking and getting fed by Lawrence who you could say was his and their keeper as he was the one who brought the women to the house. They took care of him not only because they loved him but because he looked exactly like their mother and having him there was like having a piece of their mother nearby.

To him going to the auction tonight with his brothers was very exciting as he could spend quality time with them because in the mansion Maximillian was always in the library and Cirino and Dario were always thinking of ways of surprising the women who came to the mansion, Octavian was the only one he spent time with. Octavian hoped that Edmondo would find a bitch or two to have some fun by letting go in the forest and chasing. A couple of the ones try to come off as saintly saying they are virgins and such and they are the biggest whores in town. 

The humans always perceived any woman who said she was a virgin because they could not tell if she was or not and they lavished money on them simply because of their beauty and their bodies, although the women enjoyed it, many we not prepared for what in some cases always came next and that was a night of rough sex or a night in which she would have to serve not only the 'master' but also a barrage of his friends as he thinks she is a virgin and wants to squeeze every ounce out of her.

Older men don't mind if they are or are not virgins because they want children. They go to the auctions to find women who will have a 'childbearing' body as they call it. These are men who have amassed a fortune and have no one to leave it to so they go buy someone to give them an heir and depending on if love blooms or not when the heir grows, they either divorce her or they keep her just after making sure their money is ironclad sure after she has signed a pre-nuptial agreement.

Now the young men fixate on a good bitch to fuck every night since many spend their nights in debauchery and would love to have someone to make them do all sorts of sexual depravities in which she would scream out their name. To Octavian and his brothers, that seemed something quite ridiculous and showed what type of uneducated men they would be when they grew in a couple of years.

Octavian knew that his brothers liked that the bitches screamed their names but for another reason and that reason was that they beg for their lives. During the time that it had been built to go to the auction and arrive there, his brothers had given him the reason by telling him that what he had been saying was true.

Having Lawrence bring them their 'food' was getting boring, it seemed more fun in the forest after it, seeing them hurried at their pace, not knowing where they were going just knowing they had to get away. And when they think they are free they come face to face with exactly what they are running from.

After the auction, Edmond would suggest to his brothers to go to the bar to get refreshments much more if they had a good night at the auctions.