Chapter 1

"Mother, guess what?" "What Damon?" "I got all A's on all my exams making me the front runner for the scholarship for the college I want to go to, if I get that scholarship you won't have to worry about anything. It will pay for everything including books and room and board."

She wished he did get it because although she loved him more than she did Natasha, she also loved her and did not want to sell her. Who knew where she would end up, she had been a good daughter.

Natasha had been by her side when their father had been killed, she had been strong for her although at night she could hear Natasha cry for her father. Oh, how could she even think of doing this to her?

She quietly prayed that Damon got the scholarship he was up for then everything would be fine and there would be no problem.

Just then Damon came in through the door, "MOTHER, THAT COCKSUCKER, SON OF A BITCH, AND HIS MOTHERFUCKER FATHER BRIBED THE SCHOOL." Natasha looked at him "Damon, what's wrong?"

"I was a front runner for the scholarship and I was going to get it, Eldoren had B's on his tests but as I was going by the shop, I saw everyone congratulating him I asked Lydia why and she told me that it's because he received the scholarship."

Carminia's heart fell, now she was going to have to talk to Natasha about the plan she had and how she would accept it. What would her daughter think of her?

"Damon, how can that be?" "Exactly what you heard, can't get any clearer than that, his father has money, and what that fucker wants he gets and right now he wants to make my life a living hell since he knows how much I want this."

At the door, there was a knock, and when Carminia went to see who it was, "Damon, don't let him get to you." "Lydia, that is kind of hard to do, I have worked so hard to be a doctor and that jack-off only did it to pull it from under my feet."

"Damon, I can help you, I have some savings, let me help you, remember when you asked me to be your girlfriend what did we promise each other?" "Yes, I remember that we would always have each other's back if we could." "Well, I can because I'm not going to college." "But Lydia you were saving that for when we got married you could buy your dress, I can't do that to you." 

He turned away from her but she pulled him towards her and kissed him as she caressed his back with her hands. "We are in this together you hear my love? Fuck Eldoren and his family. Besides, I have a cousin that lives there and he said you can board there free of charge, and if you wanted you can work at his place so you can earn some money while you attend college."

"What kind of place does he have?" "He has an office building and he said you could work by filling out paperwork that he has to do or other small things and he will pay you as he knows you will have much to study." "Thank you to all of the women in my life for helping me to achieve what I want."

His mother was still thinking that she had to talk to Natasha and did not know how she was going to do that without it hurting her heart.