Pg. 128

As they came down for breakfast Octavian looked at each of his cousins with a scowling look and greeted them as Edmondo, Nikolaj and the rest of the men looked on and laughed, they looked at him with a smile and after responding to his greeting would tell him to change the look that it was only for fun and they had a lovely time.

Then coming down he saw the one he wanted to see, his precious Natasha, "Good morning my love, how was your night?" Although what he wanted to ask her was, did he touch you? Did he give you a traditional bridal lap dance? His mind was all out of sorts he knew he wasn't thinking straight. He decided to go and kiss her good morning and just get last night's bachelorette party out of his head or he was going to go crazy. 

Natasha saw all the questions that were racing around in her beloved's mind and didn't say anything because she didn't want to attract attention to the powers she had, much less in front of her future husband and brother-in-law which she knew by now they talked to each other mentally. As well she didn't want to attract the attention of family members who were there gathered.

She didn't know where she had received these powers from because, as she had been told, no newborn or just turned would acquire powers nor could she possess any special abilities, which is why she didn't know where hers came from. She didn't know that Octavian's mother, Victoire had passed on all her powers making Natasha stronger than anyone including Rebekah because Victoire was not only royal as a human she was also a royal Sire, the first woman to be Sire of her own Coven with Rowan by her side and her powers were strong.

Victoire possessed the powers of the sun and fire and could be considered the queen who lighted the way of the Delacroix Brood. And all these were passed on to Natasha plus who knew what other ones she would develop at a later time.

Octavian knew there was something he had to tell Natasha that was getting lost in all his mindless jealousy. "Natasha my love, the shoemaker came by last night and he dropped off the shoes of my evil cousins." The girls stopped 'eating' their breakfast and looked at Natasha as she had told them their shoes were just as beautiful as their dress.

"Well, I guess the girls are going to have something nice to look forward to seeing after breakfast." They all jumped from the table and said, "We're finished, can we see them now?" Edmondo who liked to bother his cousins, "I don't think so, all of you are still eating breakfast or still haven't even started, the wedding is still about a week away so get your nourishment because I want to dance and you are the best dancers well, besides Nikolaj and me."

Natasha, who was close to Edmondo, put her fingers through his hair as if he were her little brother. He enjoyed it when she did that. He had told Octavian it felt good to have a big sister.

She could see how Rebekah hungered and kept wishing for her death, 'don't worry you fucking bitch your death will come soon' thought Natasha. She saw that the girls gulped their breakfast and laughed, "Come on girls, let's go check if your shoes fit and are just like they should be."