Pg. 58

As now the clans knew that Octavian had found his mate and he was going to turn her, some were happy for him yet others, especially the younger ones, had wished he had stopped his silly looking for a mate in the world of the 'humans.' They wished he had chosen from one of the clans for many of them wanted the place of the princess of Delacroix mansion.

None of the Delacroix brothers believed in searching for their mate, they felt that when it happened it would happen. They didn't go looking for a bride. Many girls had their eyes on Edmondo but he had a certain type and his heart was still not warming up for anyone he said until that time came, he would be single to mingle with whoever came around.

Maximillian, Cirino, and Dario were happy being lonely for now. They enjoyed the life they had and until their time came why mess things up? That was their thinking. 

The Council was happy that at least one of Sire Delacroix had found his mate and was settling down. They hoped the other brothers, especially the older ones, which would be Maximillian, Cirino, and Dario would consider settling down now that they would see Octavian's example. If they only knew that might not be happening, or who knew anything could be possible.

Maximillian had sent around a photo of the happy couple with the invitation to the ceremony and ball invitation and everyone was saying that they did make a very nice couple and they hoped everything would take place as it should. Of course, everyone had already said they would be there which from this night on which Octavian has turned Natasha to be Friday would be the following Saturday, which was customary.

The brothers always played a small part in the ceremony and as such, each had to get a special outfit as well as Octavian who was the special bridegroom on that night. They would have to call a tailor to come up to the mansion to measure them and make it. What mattered the most was that she had her outfits.

Some of the clans that had sent their RSVP were the Morelles clan, the Nuit Rouge clan, and the Chevaliers Noirs clan with whom their Sire Alaric had a fight with Maximillian ages ago but fixed things and he had the mark on his arm as proof. The Shadow Covet clan and the Carpe Noctem clan. 

There were others, these were clans that came out of France and as being close to their mother were thrilled that Octavian had found his mate at long last.