Pg. 45

He wanted to just sit and start telling her everything from the time his mother was turned to the present day but he could only tell and explain to her whatever she asked him, nothing more and nothing less.

"But Octavian before I had that dream, I had seen some different images, visions, do you have to do something with these visions and dreams? I would like to know if you could explain them to me, I mean if that is possible if you don't have somewhere to go." "Natasha, I am where I have to be which is right next to you, tell me what are your visions?" 

He wanted to get these out because this was most important to him since this is part of the process of getting her to ask questions and that is what he needed so that she could get to the part of finding out about him and his family eventually knowing everything.

"Well, the first time I saw something was you and your brothers being taught some kind of lesson by an older man from a book that had letters on the front that were written in a different language."

"Tell me the whole vision so that I may deduce what it is that you saw and if I need help, we can call upon Maximillian." "There was a beautiful lady that looked like one of your brothers but I don't know which one because it was blurry and her eyes were blood red and she was giving birth and screaming as I have never heard any other woman when she gives birth, and when she looked at me, I saw she had fangs."

"Did you see anything else, my love?" "Yes Octavian, I saw bedsheets running with the color of blood, dark red, while other bed sheets were soaked in the color red, and blood slipped down your fangs as you had some also." He noticed how she talked about these things that would scare any regular person but she was calm and continued as if nothing.

"I also saw a black and white wedding dress on a stand in my room, with a bouquet of red, white, and black roses, shoes, and matching jewelry. There was also a tiara that looked more like a princess crown with the veil attached.

Some women came into the room to help me dress but I didn't know who they were. But they were very sweet and treated me like family as I did them. There were a lot of people at the wedding but the only people I knew were your brothers because I didn't even see my mother or brother. 

Your brother Maximillian gave me away and Edmondo was your best man. It was a garden wedding at night and we were getting married under an arch of light branches. After this, I had the erotic dream which was last night, do you know the significance of any of this?"

Yes, he knew the significance and he was thrilled she had all these visions at once because he could tell her almost all of his life and she could decide what she wanted although he knew she would accept because they were mated and if she calmly told him these visions and wasn't scared, things would go well.