Pg. 150

In the morning as Valeska looked on, Rebekah got up and headed into town, Valeska to seem less noticeable had changed her riding clothes. 

Valeska could see Rebekah stealing money from people but she could not intervene, at least it was from drunks and she was not killing them. She then went inside a gown shop and started looking around until she finally came out with bags one of them being a gown bag and since now, she had money she went to get a room at the hotel.

Valeska was wondering why Rebekah was going to get all dolled up and for whom as she also saw her buy makeup. Rebekah was happy that now she had everything she needed to go into the reception in style and look like she should, like royalty.

She had her gown, accessories, and everything else, she would get a good night's rest and, in the morning, take a relaxing bath before getting ready to show up at the reception, and what a surprise will it be on that fucking bitch when she sees her there but not only her but if Lord Zela and Lord Rovir and those moronic Daywalkers were invited she will laugh when they saw her there and their mouth drops as they said she would fry if she tried to escape and there she is.

Just thinking about it and laughing she fell asleep. She didn't know that although Natasha was talking to her bridal party to make sure they had everything they needed and was telling them to get a good night's rest because tomorrow's the big day she already knew Rebekah was there and knew exactly where she was.

No matter how much shit came out of Rebekah's mouth thought Natasha, tomorrow she would die. She could say she was the queen of Spain she is still going to die. The end had come for Rebekah. Good thing she will be all dressed up for her death.

Valeska also slept because she knew that the answer to her dreams would come tomorrow when she saw her queen kill the woman who took from her the one person, she loved with all her heart and now she had kept quiet about the man she now loved for fear that Rebekah would do the same but after tomorrow Sergiu and she can be together and happy.