Pg. 125

After Mrs. Hedda looked over the dresses and saw that everything looked fine, the girls saw it was time to get ready to go have fun and ran to get ready and leave. First, they were going to pick up the girls from the Inn and then go straight to the 'bar.' They didn't want any 'aromas' from humans that may be walking someone nearby to distract them from going to the party on time since they had to walk by an Inn that catered to humans. Judge Elizabeth even decided to join them since she was so happy that Rebekah had finally been banished at seeing her happiness and at seeing how she was also going to go the other judges were delighted for her.

The men watched as each of the girls and much older women came down the stairs all dressed up. The girls wanted to see the older women 'red' in the cheek and had set up a theme for the party and that was that everyone wears a short black dress. Octavian wasn't too thrilled with this idea because he knew how nicely his bride liked to look and the thought of her newly developed body in a short black dress was giving him an upset stomach and much more knowing that Vlad was the stripper.

As each of his cousins came down he could see they weren't lying when they said short black dress and yes they all looked very pretty. But he started pacing when they would whisper to him as they came down, "Wait until you see Natasha, she looks beautiful." When she finally came down and he saw her, she did look captivating, she looked beyond desirable. How was he going to let her go to the party as she was dressed? He trusted her but how if all he wanted to do right now was wrap her in his arm and just say 'fuck the wedding' and make her his now?

"Now, now love," she said as she went by him, "the only one who has my heart is you and, in this relationship, besides having my heart you also have my blood so calm down, I'm yours for life and uh don't wait up for any of us who knows what the night might bring." She kissed and winked at him; the guys who were watching him started to laugh. 

Maximillian and Cirino came and stood next to him, "well my dear brother," said Cirino, "how does it feel to see the woman you love, look like that and know that Vlad will be dancing around almost naked showing off close to what he came into the world with, in front of her?" Then he took off laughing.

Maximillian said as Cirino walked away, "Cirino, why have you got to be an ass?" And to Octavian he put his arm around his shoulders and said, "Octavian pay him no mind, if he finds his mate at the wedding, then you know the things you can do or say to him to get on his nerves. Just calm down, Natasha is a beautiful girl and I know you trust her so let her have fun but most of all let the other girls have fun, now come, show me where you want the tables in the garden since you are the groom and that is his job."