Pg. 181

Although she knew that many people when she was in her human form thought of this position as something that only whores did but apparently it wasn't for the feelings, she received from the sensations of Octavian's memories were not such but she would find out for herself in a couple of minutes.

Octavian was happy that she suggested it. He didn't know where she had heard of it but he was happy she had and that she wanted to try it. How was he ever going to tell her or even bring up the subject of other positions? A woman who had never had sexual encounters in life before and he had been her first. No, he didn't know how he was going to be able to do it, but if he was going to have to live with just having vanilla sex for the rest of his life then so be it but look at his surprise.

He took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom, after drying her off he gave her a full body massage because this being her first time trying other positions, he wanted her to be relaxed especially when they entered into anal sex.

"My love Natasha, you don't have to do this if you don't want to, I don't want you to do this to make me happy." "Octavian, I want to try new things and I want you to open my eyes not only to the new world which I am now off but also to the new sexual world which you have opened up for me." And she kissed him to reassure him that she was doing this for the both of them, not just for him.

After he returned her kiss, he knew it was time to start as he felt the heat from her body as well as from his.

"Natasha, get on all fours on the bed," once she did, he spread her legs slightly and slide his hand towards her clit, and started to rub it. He felt her and noticed she was overly wet. Taking some of her own juices he let her taste herself which she did as she suck his fingers and his mind almost blew at her sensual dark look and sexy smile.

He again wet his fingers in her juices and this time used them to lube her anal hole, putting his hands on her waist, he situated himself and started to penetrate her, she felt pain but nothing like when she was turned and soon the pain turned to a strange pleasure and he who was worried as if this was causing her pain heard the sweetest sound when he heard her moan the words, "fuck, this feels good, baby don't stop."

She knew the sheets were torn because she felt that sensation inside again and each time it felt like the stars had exploded or the sun had poured its flaming red color over the earth or all the volcanoes had blown and she was about to blow also. And from what she 'saw' from the sensations in him, he also was to come soon.