Pg. 60

"Octavian," her voice sounded silky and buttery smooth. Soft as the whisper of the flapping of the wings on a hummingbird as it drinks the nectar of the flowers. It made his body get goosebumps and his heart felt warmth something that men like him never felt unless a woman like her gave him a reason to feel it.

"How do you feel my love? Are you still in pain?" He watched as she caressed him in a bewitching way, seductively moving her body around him as if she was showing him that the pain was gone and, in its place, now was the pleasure of pleasing him and he had received his wish as she has let herself be bind to him. 

She looked at him and ran her tongue across her teeth as she felt electrified, she kissed him playing with his tongue and pleasing him with her hands. Things she would not have known as she never did any of those sorts of things.

He could not believe the change in her but he liked it. She knew that no one would bother them. What had just happened had brought in her a burst of knowledge of sexual tricks and treats and she was to try some on him on this night, to make him happy. 

"My love, you gave me something that has made me happy as it lets me know that I will be united with you in happiness and love and now I want to make you happy by doing something I saw in my dreams last night that I was giving you." Before he could say anything, Natasha had opened his pants setting free his hard cock, and was down on her knees. She looked up at him with a smile, he had forgotten about last night's dream.

She placed her tongue on the tip of his cock and licked it up and down as if she were licking a lollipop. He held on to the first thing he could. Then she started to place wet kisses up and down his shaft after which she would softly blow and the hairs on his body would stand. He remembered the dream and knew what was he in for and fuck!!

Natasha then placed her mouth around his hardness and he softly moaned, she started to take the full length of his cock slowly, and at the same time, she caressed the back of his thighs with the tips of her fingers, the tips of her nails. She wanted to feel his skin. He could see her face and saw how much she was enjoying making him happy. 

He closed his eyes and had his head back as he softly moaned out her name. No other had ever done this to him and oh fuck she was taking him to the moon and back. Natasha could hear him moaning her name and she was happy.

She could also feel the moisture in her pool accumulate and her clit ached to be touched but he wanted to wait until the wedding night to touch in any way so she would have to take care of herself later, right now it was all about him.

He couldn't take it anymore and with her permission, he started to fuck her mouth and she was able to take all of his lengths without any problem whatsoever. When he came, he couldn't believe how much it was but yet again it came with love and not to satisfy himself and she swallowed it with no problem because it came from her master, lover, friend, and future husband.