Pg. 9

Octavian detested seeing his bed dirty and as such he removed the dead bodies from his bed and threw them down the chute, then he looked in the girl's bag to see who she was as he didn't even know her name. 

He saw that she was only 17 and her name was Samantha. She ran as Octavian busied himself cleaning off his bed. Lawrence always got rid of the dead bodies or as Octavian and his brothers actually considered them dead, lifeless carcasses. When he opened the door to the chute he could hear the sound of 'Yes master.' 

He changed the sheets on his bed and at the same time looked out his window to see how far Samantha had gone and noticed it was time to make his presence known to her, just to let her feel like she had escaped him, he had let her make it to the end of the gate, but now it was time to let her know that there was no way she could get away from him. 

When she opened the gate door after running down the long path which to her it seemed as if it had been hours, she looked back to make sure Octavian was not behind her, she was sure she had made it and would be able to be with her family and friends again and she would never do this again.

Fucking path was so long no wonder they sent that older man to pick them up, as she pulled open the gate, she stood frozen as she saw him standing there with his arms crossed, a smile on his face, and the light of the moon shining on his eyes.

"But how did you get here? I looked behind me and you were nowhere there." "You should have stayed in school and learned instead of getting involved with whores such as the dead ones that I just got rid of that no one will ever remember."

"Mister, please let me go I know that I shouldn't have been with those women, and I shouldn't have left school but I help my mother who is sick to help raise my baby brother and because she is sick, I help with household chores because my father is never home, he has turned from what he used to be to a bad man. If you kill me, she will have no one."

She got on her knees begging him and he knew that all that she said was true. "What turned your father from a good man to what he is now?" "A man that comes to the house I cannot tell you his name because I don't know it brings my father drugs and he is also seeing a different woman because he says my mother is not the same anymore."

"This is what I'm going to do Samantha, you are going to let me take some of your blood but I will not kill you, I'm going to make your father good again and I'm going to tell him to take you, and your family away from here so all of you can be better but you have to promise me that you will never do this again and I will have your blood in me and will know if you did or not and if you do I will find you and will kill you and your family, understand."

"Yes," she pulled her hair to the side exposing her neck, he started to laugh, "No my dear," and he took her wrist, "from here," and he broke the skin making sure to control himself as he felt the warmth of her fresh blood. After he finished, he licked it and it sealed the pricks.

"Now go my dear and remember, never again."