Pg. 180

After they finished having their fun and enjoying every part of themselves Natasha fell asleep and Octavian went outside to take a shower.

As he was taking his shower, he was thinking of all they had done and all the surprises she had given him yet he had also given her some and had taught her so many sexual tricks.

Suddenly a soft sensual voice woke him from his thoughts, "Is this shower too small for two," "well, it kind of is, but if you insist," he placed his hands on the sides of her face and pulled her towards him kissing her and as he did, he caressed her back, she caressed his cock.

She was in pure bliss with Octavian as he was with her. Her long hair cascaded down the front of her wet body and the sight of her womanly body next to him drove him to forget what he was doing and place all his attention on only one thing.

He started to kiss her and pull her bottom lip as she was the one that caressed him, specifically stroking his bulge catching in her mouth his moan. He wanted her to feel the same and lowered his hand and started to encircle her bud with his middle finger sliding it up and down her love lips and every so often teasing her by entering the tip of his finger and only the tip of his finger.

The heat from her body made him reach the sky and come down with the joy of knowing that this was the love he had been looking for and not lust.

The sensation was so much that neither of them could take it anymore. He placed her against the wall of the shower and she could feel him entering his fingers in her and swayed her with the movement of his movements until she felt a strong fire building up in her as she had felt the previous times and knew that she was going to get satisfaction.

When she came Octavian widened her legs and started to lap up her juices. He loved the taste of her juices. He loved all of her and could never get enough of his love, no one had ever tasted as good as she and no one would as she was his only and his lips would never touch another entrance.

He could hear how she moaned out his name and that got him started again but this time he would show her other techniques because he liked many things and he wanted to share with her so many things.

Natasha already knew what her new husband liked and what he desired at the moment. When he had bitten her to make her his some of his sexual memories had transferred to her and she had seen some of his desires toward her after marriage and some of the things he had done before they had known each other.

"My love," "yes baby?" She was whispering something in his ear while at the same time using her nails to lightly touch the skin of his wet body making his length hard again. Whatever she was telling him was something that he was liking because his cock was at full erection and he was ready for full service again.