Pg. 26

When they reached the kitchen, he opened the different cupboards and the pantry doors to show her that it was stocked. "Natasha, my love, as you can see the kitchen is well stocked with anything and everything you may need, and if you need something that is not here, I will send Lawrence to get it and I hope you will not mind if I stay here and just watch and keep you company." 

"Thank you, and no I don't mind I would be sad if you left me alone in this big kitchen," she winked at him as she touched his cheek, "are you sure you don't want me to make something for the both of us Octavian?" "No, my love, you can blame my brothers for that."

Just then Edmondo with Cirino walked into the kitchen, "Blame us for what?" He looked at them then at Natasha and by then Maximillian had talked to them. "Blame you for feeding me so much that right now I'm so full which is why I tell Natasha to cook for herself instead of both of us."

Cirino could not stop laughing he just said, "It's true sweetie, it's our fault next time we won't feed him so you can cook for him," they knew that if any of them ate regular food they would feel excruciating pain. This was their way of congratulating him although they knew it would be different around the house. It would be nice to have a womanly hand when it comes to preparing their 'meals.'

They both looked at him as they grabbed a bottle of what to her seemed like red wine but Octavian knew that his brothers were thirsty and what seemed like red wine to her was O negative to them. 

Octavian looked on as she with her dainty hands took out a couple of shrimps and placed them to boil as well as some noodles in a different pot. She looked on the shelves as she found the creamy sauce and he knew enough to know she was making fettuccine alfredo with shrimp and how it smelled so good but automatically pangs of pain stirred in his stomach as he thought of eating from what she had made. 

She sat across from him and he looked into her eyes seeing their future. They seemed to unite in such a short time that he was able to even see the place she would ask him to turn her. But he had to stay silent when she asked him, "What do you see in my eyes?" "I see the beauty and how I wish that we can have a beautiful relationship as time goes by." 

He kissed her on the nose and knew they were meant to be when he was this close to her and he didn't even desire her blood, he desired her love. could not tell the when. He knew he had made the best decision of his life to have bought her.