Pg. 164

As they were putting the finishing touches on her they heard a rapping on the door and Safira went to see who it was. "My brother is waiting for his bride; he thinks she has given flight. Is she ready so we can start the wedding?" He looked at her through the reflection in the mirror and worded, 'You look beautiful' She worded back 'Thank you.'

Safira looked at her as she stood with tears in her eyes and said, "Natasha, your Prince awaits you, you better go before he dies," then she realized she was supposed to be downstairs as she was in the bridal party and kissing her on the cheek said, "I see you downstairs cuz, and you look beautiful." No one except Maximillian, Ambrosine, and Atanasya knew that the dress that she was wearing was Victoire's as such that was why Safira didn't mention it.

After Maximillian made sure no one was around and everyone was outside seated a feat that was making Rebekah antsy because she was wishing this charade was over with and it was time for the reception because she wanted to be rid of Natasha without knowing that it would be the other way around, and everyone would be rid of her.

Maximillian felt so proud of having on his arm the mate of his brother as he walked her down the staircase of the halls of the Delacroix mansion just as his mother had when she married his father centuries ago. 

He had on his arm the one woman besides his future mate whom he would love and whom he vowed to honor, respect, and protect. He was honored to have a part in the wedding of the next Queen of the clans and his heart jumped with joy that she so happened to be the mate and in a couple of minutes, wife of his brother.

When she reached the bottom of the staircase their grandfather, Demetrius, was taken aback seeing her in Victoire's dress. "My dear, if I weren't married, I would run off with you right this minute, I swear I would but don't tell Octavian because he would kill me but I think someone else is going to beat him." As she looked back although she didn't have to because she knew that behind her fixing her veil was Atanasya his wife.

"Well, my dear, are you ready?" He asked Natasha as the music started to play, giving the signal that it was time for the bride to walk out and for everyone to finally see their future Prince and Princess marry and form what Rebekah and many were calling the power couple.

"Yes, I'm ready but this time I don't need to breathe, this time it's in the bag and everything is smooth." He tried to keep from laughing but couldn't at least no one heard him over the sound of the music and as the doors opened, she saw what she had been wanting to see all her life, a man who would show her the wonders of the world but with the love of his heart and there he was waiting for her.