Pg. 118

Although the Judges had a worried look Natasha knew that if anyone could fix this it would be Maximillian. She also knew that Alaric had been alerted and was already taking all the necessary precautions he needed. Including updating Sergiu.

Sergiu was his second in command and was probably looking over the men making sure they were ready. Rebekah tended to find men that were of weak minds so she could manipulate them as she would get into their minds, as such Sergiu sought out strong-minded men from other clans to join them on the trip and help.

As for Natasha, the invitations to her bachelorette party had been sent out since Mr. Lawrence was going to town he offered to mail them out. It seemed they wouldn't have to use the AirClan as the girls called them. Carminia, who was by the post office, saw him and asked him why so much mail. He explained to her, and her mind and heart again asked her, why do you bother asking if she already knew the answer?

How could she have been so stupid? Here she gave Natasha up for Damon and thought that he would have a good education and she would have some rewards from it when he became a doctor. That he could help the family but that wasn't going to happen. What happened was he went off to college and not even a phone call, a letter, a note, fuck it not even a messenger pigeon, nothing.

And she has to admit she thought nothing of Natasha, after saying goodbye all she wanted to do was get out of that dirty place. Well, that is not all true she did think of her at least once and that was when she thought about how much she would be getting for her. She didn't care about anything else.

Carminia didn't want Natasha to fall into some sexually deviant/pervert's hands but be bought to be someone's wife. But who was to know her daughter would fall into the hands of a man, into the life of a household that she kept her a secret from, the Delacroix princes? And now Natasha is marrying into one of the richest families in town.

Now because of what she did to Natasha, choosing her over Damon instead of protecting her as her only daughter, who was next to her when she was suffering and needed someone and only Natasha was there to take care of the house when Damon was off fucking Lydia now she will be out on the street. No job, no family, and is given the cold shoulder by her daughter who at marrying one of the Delacroix sons will be as rich as he.

Carminia remembered how many women entered the mansion and when they were at the mansion would talk about catching the prince's eyes so they could be the lady of the house. And she always thought to herself bitches like those could never be ladies of the Delacroix mansion and look who became the lady of the Delacroix Mansion.

The Delacroix brothers were handsome, rich by inheritance, and by their work as all five modeled. Of course, many women looked for them in town or for Mr. Lawrence to see if they could get an invitation to small parties the Delacroix brothers would throw once in a while. In their small minds, they thought if they could get into their bedroom they could get to the altar.

Carminia always laughed with Lawrence because they knew the bitches that came to the house wouldn't even leave the bedrooms much less get to the altar. She knew it was a sick joke but it was the truth. If you want to marry one of these young men, don't let him play with your neck because you won't make it out.

She wasn't sure if they were nightwalkers or not but she always joked they were, could it be true and if they are, is her daughter Natasha also one now?