Pg. 108

Ambrosine looked at Atanasya with an amazed look on her face and now they knew why Natasha had that glow on her face when she saw the dress. They knew why the dress looked as if it was made for her and only her but they had to ask, "Natasha, what do you think of the dress? do you have a wedding dress or do we go to town to look for one?"

"I will answer as simply as this, yes to the dress." Ambrosine smiled as she saw the expression of the young woman in front of her. The great-great-niece she thought she would never meet in her lifetime but now was part of her family and she knew was going to make her nephew a very happy man, much more after the vision she had just had. She was so happy that he never gave in to Rebekah but either way, if she saw that he was she would have done something about it.

Natasha knew that when Octavian saw her in his mother's wedding dress especially after he thought it had burned he wouldn't know what to do. Besides that, she was happy because the dress in itself was beautiful, she would never have found such a beautiful dress in town. The veil was something she had never seen before. Beautiful and delicate made of a fabric that felt like silk but looked like tulle spun by silkworms and it attached to a beautiful hair comb with tiny diamonds. Neither the dress nor the veil was something she had envisioned for her wedding, her human wedding that is.

The dress had a long train as she had always wanted, a different design and something that wasn't the norm as with everything else. It flaunted sensuality as well as sophistication and, in her case, the beauty that she shined on everyone from within.

As a human, she had envisioned getting married to a sweet man in a chapel wearing a white dress that didn't have a long train because she knew they couldn't afford it although she would want one. A small veil, maybe a bridesmaid which would have probably been Lydia, and her friend as her maid of honor. Her brother walked her down the aisle if he wasn't busy in the back fucking Lydia and her carrying a small bouquet, few people would attend as her mother would say they couldn't buy too many refreshments. A small cake as her mother would say the money was for her brother and there would be no way around that. Now that was all a nightmare, a faded dream.

Now, she was getting the wedding she always dreamed of and with the type of man, she always dreamed of falling in love with, a sweet, caring, loving man. He gave her what she wanted including the family that she didn't have as a human and she couldn't ask for more. He treated her like a princess. And he would go on to make her, his princess. He brought her into the folds of a society that accepted her, loved her, and treated her as one of their own even before she was like them.

Instead of being forced to have Lydia as her bridesmaid, she would have bridesmaids who felt love for her and cared for her just as she did for them. And the person walking her down the aisle was someone who loved her, although it had been only a short time, he had known her but, in this world, love grew quickly for they felt and saw the heart, not the shell. At walking her down the aisle her brother would have done so in this way no one would talk since it was the tradition as the 'man' of the house, the fucking prick who never did anything to be able to be bestowed with that title.

Whereas her human reception would have been a sad and drab occasion, Octavian and hers would have a reception with many friends and family to celebrate their union. Their wedding cake would be beautiful and there was no talk about not wasting money because it had to be saved for someone else's dream. No, this dream only belonged to two people, Octavian and her no one else and there would be no one to interrupt their dream. Although right now nothing would matter to her, no dress, nor veil, cake nor party, the only thing that mattered to her right now was that she had the love and heart of a very special man.