Pg. 19

Her aroma filled the air and no one could smell it except him. He raised his hand cutting off the words of the auctioneer, "I bet $10,000 on the fair lady," he heard some men say, 'That is too rich for my blood let's wait until they bring the bitches to come out.'

They were well known in town as such the auctioneer did not have to ask for his name, "Mr. Delacroix, is that to see the goods or to buy Natasha?" "That is the price to buy Ms. Natasha, as I know no one else will be able to afford above than that amount am I right?" He looked around and no one had their hand raised he turned to the auctioneer, "I don't see anyone else with their hands raised who can either afford the price or go against me so please have her dressed and taken to my mansion tonight and make sure she is not placed in the bottom floors but in one of the guest rooms and thank you."

Natasha looked at who had bought her as she recognized the name and thought twice about using the two pills she had, never before had she seen her mother's bosses. They were very handsome and looked to be very educated men but her mother never talked about them, she wondered why.

After Octavian bought Natasha, he also bought a girl who tried to pass herself off as a virgin when he knew better, he looked at her legs and saw they were strong, good for running as she had the body of an athlete and she would make a great running meal, his brothers also bought some good 'run and grab' food and none more excited than of course Edmondo. 

And just as Edmondo wanted, they made a night of it. Although Maximilian, who was the oldest, and Cirino didn't say anything, they had to admit things did get boring being in the mansion day in and day out except on the nights they had to work. Maybe now their legs would get some exercise as they ran after whatever bitch they bought. They also laughed because they bought some males to get some exercise as these always made for stronger games.

Although Octavian looked like his mind was in the present and was happy with their findings at the auction, in reality, his mind was on Natasha, the beautiful creature he had bought, the beautiful virgin that made his heart, beat and feel the warmth yet once again after so much time. Ever since he placed his sight on her, she has in some way made his heart and all the feelings that he has kept start to defrost after being frozen for so long.

Could she be the one? Is she the one who will make him the Octavian that he wants to be? Will she be the one who has appeared to bond the strings of her heart with his and join their hearts as one calming the monster that is in him?

He was so into his thoughts that he did not notice that Edmond was watching him and knew something was on his mind. That was one thing they had and it was that he could never hide from Edmondo when something was going on in his mind since they were so close.

 "Octavian, what troubles you?" "It is nothing, do not worry," "Are you sure?" "Yes, let's order I'm starving." "Dario already ordered steaks for all of us, and of course, raw" "Yes, Edmondo that sounds just perfect." He smiled at his brother because something told him that his life was about to change for the better.