Pg. 10

He knew he could be rough in sex when it came to teaching a lesson to young girls that wanted to show they were women but he also liked to give second chances to the ones who knew they had done wrong and who he could see in the interior were an asset to the families as Samantha was.

He could see that her father had turned into a drunk and started to use drugs when before had been an exemplary father, a good husband, and an excellent worker. At home now he was not helping with the child of 1 yr., his wife had been diagnosed with cancer, and instead of helping he was having an affair at work and she was keeping it from her mother.

She was helping her mother with the household, and the baby, and when she got sick, Samantha was by her mother, she had a boyfriend and would see him when she could. Because to her, her mother was important just as much as her little brother and Octavian could see that.

Many women when to the mansion for fun, food, and to fuck around with them but sometimes a good person will come involved with the bad and they just have to find a way to see it and they do Samantha was one of these and Octavian was happy that he had because her mother would be dead without her.

He let her go because he saw that she was not lying to him and because she was one of the few that were pure of heart and told the truth and did help, she just was so burdened with so much she let herself get led by bitches that had nothing better to do.

Now it was time to teach her father a lesson and Octavian went towards the house of his lover, as he was not at home so, of course, he would be at her home. As he got closer, he could see his car as he wasn't discreet in what he was doing, he figured his wife would be dead soon and he didn't care if she knew what he was doing. That angered Octavian even more.

When he showed up his lover was riding him and he was moaning like there was no tomorrow. Octavian had counted on getting 3 'dishes' tonight and he was going to get his 3 'dishes' tonight.

Quietly he approached, Samantha's father's lover from behind walking as if the clouds were transporting him, he bit her neck and sucked her dry in a matter of minutes all the while Samantha's father was trying to run but Octavian was holding his leg.