Pg. 179

Natasha also wanted to surprise Octavian as he had her, she knew that her nails would be razor sharp or blades at times but she knew how to control the sharpness and the style of how she would use them.

On this occasion, she used them to softly caress his chest watching how he heaved a euphoric soft moan of delight at feeling the tips of her nails as she encircled his nipples and licked the tip of them a feeling he never felt as no one had ever done that to him.

She would kiss and softly bite his body and every time she did it made him feel more intoxicated by the feeling of their love. Yearning for much more of this and so much more that he would give to her. He could feel his erection pulsating and felt that she was doing something to him that no one but no one had ever done to him before.

As she lowered herself, she had taken his balls and had them in her mouth as she stroked his length and his body was rigid from the way she swayed his cock so softly and gently back and forth while at the same time playing with his balls in her mouth.

"Fuck!!!" She smiled knowing that he was enjoying this little icing on the cake she was giving him. Once she took his balls out of her mouth, she licked his length from the base to the tip making sure to pay special attention to the tip where she was able to see the first drop of pleasure with the tip of her tongue she licked and at the same time letting her fangs touch his erection.

Octavian could hold back no more. He got up from the bed and, picking her up, placed her on the bed, he gently spread her legs letting the sweet aroma of her essence mix with the aroma of the petals of the exotic flowers that were in the room.

He started to pamper the inside of her thighs with kisses and to lick and take small nibbles on both sides. He continued to kiss her on the inner part of her legs until he got to her entrance where he kissed her love lips and opened them, he softly blew on her entrance kissing it, and continued by kissing her stomach.

Stopping at her breast to suckle on them, licking and marking them as his for life. He lowers his hand and with her entrance, he rubs her bud, after he removes it from her clit, and while he is still kissing Natasha, he inserts his finger in her entrance. Her body shivers.

Then two and as when he made her his she was a virgin she is tight and he is preparing her for him. She doesn't say anything but she can feel the discomfort but knows what it is and knows that it will disappear once he takes her.

Once he sees that she is ready for him, he cradles himself in between her legs and gently pushes forward, thrusting his cock into her entrance when he feels the thin wall that she had kept as her protection for so long and he was lucky one to break through he did with such love that she didn't feel any hurt just a small pressure.

After they had finished the question asked was not, how do you feel now that you're not a virgin? Nor, do you want to do it again? Nor, was it good for you? What happened afterward was neither a question nor a statement and it was from both at the same time:

"Without you in my life, there could be no other love, for you are my past, present, and future."