Pg. 187

They were finally going to spend the first of many nights as husband and wife in their new bedroom. In total, whoever had decorated their side of the mansion had style, grace, and good taste because everything looked perfect.

"My love," said Natasha as Octavian handed her a glass of 'champagne' "How do you feel being in our new home and you now being my husband instead of thinking of wanting to be with me you can now actually be with me?"

"Well, let me show you." He took the champagne flute from her hand and led her towards their bed, "let me continue your lessons, my lovely wife." All he hoped was that no one could hear as they enjoyed themselves over and over again.

Waking up in the morning Octavian and Natasha decided to go have breakfast with the family as they hadn't gone 'shopping' yet.

While they talked and 'ate' breakfast, the girls talked about the coming of the ball and how they had to get their gown which gave Natasha a chance to let them know that she was going to invite the seamstress who had done their bridesmaid dresses so that she could make her dress.

She suggested to them that if they wanted, why didn't they just design a dress and show it to the seamstress? She was one of the best. Natasha knew if the girls showed her their design with time in advance and talked to her, she would happily make it for them.

One of the things they asked her was how she thought she was going to feel after they named her queen and she answered that they had said she was a named princess now and she didn't feel any different and they should only think that the person makes the title, not the title as such she was the same person, they met the first time they set eyes on.

After breakfast, Octavian left with his brothers and some of the Council members and Natasha went off with the girls to start talking about the different designs they would like for their dresses to look like because before it didn't matter, they always choose something sexy and flashy but they had seen that is not what was catching the eye of the men lately.

Seeing the example of their cousin Octavian and of Vladimir and of the others that got either together or engaged at Natasha's and Octavian's party. No, for this ball they wanted to look like they were a catch because the girls that didn't have someone were tired of living alone, and in their world living alone is very sad as you live for a long time and that is too long to live alone without the love of anyone.

Natasha was happy that she had found her prince. She always dreamed of finding a man who would treat her like a queen she never dreamed she would actually find one that would make her into one. 

He was the one she always dreamed of, one who would love, cherish, and care for her and one which she would feel that she would never give up. She could feel how his heart was connected to hers. In any situation, she would give her life to him if needed. He had respected her from day one and his family had placed her first before him. A sweet family which took her in when she had no one.

And now in a few short weeks, she would be not only his queen but a queen to clans from across the lands how privileged she felt, a new bride, a new family, and a queen to her husband and a land.