Pg. 7

While soaking in the water, he could hear their thoughts, and although each one smiled at the other and pretended to be her best friend, in her mind the words 'You fucking bitch you think you are going to go first? That cock is mine and damn what a big one it is,' and yet the other, 'these bitches need to go home now because I can satisfy him all by, myself, you watch he is going to send them home' yet the other, 'how the fuck am I going to fit that in my mouth if he asks me to suck it?'

He tried hard not to laugh, he knew that if he wasn't hungry and, in such thirst, he would just tell them that he was tired and send them home. He was tired of this type of frivolous thinking from these women. 

He didn't know how his brothers could put up with such petty women. He remembers why, because his brothers use them for sport and torture and to fuck, he did it more for his thirst and also to satisfy the curiosity of the women from town that they were well endowed.

But he could not wait for this weekend to come, it would be well worth it and he would enjoy it so much. If he only knew what surprises would await him on that day.

"Well, my beauties, let us get out of here and go have some fun, shall we?" He pointed to where the towels were as he didn't like his bed to be wet. It was time to give his physical body some satisfaction before the monster in him came out to get satisfied as well.

The redhead had big breasts and that turned him on so he took her and laid her down and started to flick her hardened nipple with his tongue rubbing her rosebud with the tip of his cock she moaned.

He ordered the brunette and the blond to touch themselves as they would when they were alone next to them on the bed. The blond was plucking at her nipple and rubbing her button, then she wet two fingers and entered her garden moaning.

The brunette was rubbing her rosebud and entering her fingers at the same time she moved her hips with her eyes closed.

He then ordered them to play with each other, letting him watch. His cock was so hard. He took the blond and told her to get on her knees and told her to suck his cock which she took at the base and tried to take as much as she could as it was big.

They wanted to be with the 'princes of the mansion' as they called them then they would earn it he shoved his cock inside her mouth more and could see how a tear came down her eye. Between her hand and mouth, she made him come really good. As his eyes were closed and his head back, he let it shoot down her throat, she felt it slide.

The brunette he put on all fours and shoved his still-hard cock that surprised the girl in her ass breaking the sides and making her yell out in pain not pleasure as his cock was so big, he started to pump his cock in and out of her ass his balls hitting up against her and every time he entered her it hurt because of the cuts he had caused.

The redhead was wondering what was in store for her and he put in her mind an image of her sucking his cock while under the water of the jacuzzi, she trembled at what she saw.