Pg. 38

"This is so beautiful, thank you, my love, so much for this beautiful bedroom, I thought my bedroom was going to be where I was when they brought me." "No Natasha, as I said before that was only until I came home, as you can see there are the clothes from the other room. I hope it is to your liking if they are not then you can go with Mrs. Edevane to town tomorrow and go shopping."

She lowered her head because, with the excitement of being in this beautiful mansion and realizing she had not been sold to degenerates and the feelings that had developed and everything, she realized that she had been bought and she had no money to go shopping or anything else, she was at his mercy. She would have to wear what was there whether she liked it or not, she had no money to buy anything else.

As the strings from his heart were in some way starting to connect to hers, he knew what she was thinking. "Remember my love, you are not my property but my heart feels for you, and what Is mine is yours and all you have to do is ask, so if you do not like anything and want to buy something just ask me for money and I will give it to you, I have no one to spend it on and now I have found someone special which I can, please let me."

"Come," he led her out to the balcony where she noticed a small table with a bottle of wine, 2 glasses, and red roses. She looked at him, he took her hand and led her to a seat, "Natasha, you have brought me a joy that I never knew existed and you have just entered my life, I thank you for being here and hope that you will be just as happy with me."

"I'm happy that you were the one that out of so many bided on me and saved me from depravity that I know was on the minds of many or most that were there. I hope I will continue to bring you joy because I am happy with you and long to know of you." When she said those words the strings to his heart that were pulling her towards him strengthened.

She also started to feel a tug in her heart except that he knew what the tug in his heart was she as yet needed to learn. To her, the tug meant that a love was growing as a rose grows in a garden of thrones and that is what she saw this as because she had gone through much to meet this man who was giving her not just material things but the beauty of his love and his family was welcoming her with open arms, what more could she ask for?