Pg. 168

As they were inside the reception ballroom Rebekah couldn't believe these people were so dense that they couldn't see that she was there but that was fine because it would be easier for her. Because as soon as Natasha walked into the ballroom, she would kill her and escape if only she knew there was going to be no escape, no way to get out alive and all would see as the words that Natasha spoke to her would come true... SHE WOULD DIE AT HER WEDDING BY HER HAND.

After taking some photos outside with her bridal party and her husband and the glow they had on their face everyone could see and knew that it wasn't because they were just happy but it was a true love glow Natasha and the rest entered the ballroom and started to thank and mingle but Natasha wasn't going to let Rebekah stay at her wedding enjoying it and looked for her.

When she saw her, she went up to her, Valeska noticed and was going to help but Natasha lifted her hand as a sign of no. Rebekah was with her back to Natasha and didn't see her coming so it was a surprise when she turned and saw Natasha standing there the first thing Natasha did was grab her by her neck and raise her up and as she was picking her up, she whispered, "remember my words? I said I would kill you at my wedding, well guess what, it's my wedding, you're here and I'm going to kill you." fright grew in Rebekah for the first time as she looked into Natasha's eyes. 

Loudly she said, "Aren't you supposed to be banished? Aren't you supposed to be out of everyone's hair but yet you are here to try to destroy my beautiful day? I will not have it, I heard how you called me a wet behind-the-ear human let me tell you, Rebekah, you fucking cocksucker I am no human and much less wet behind the ear." She threw Rebekah against the wall from one side to the other. Then walked over and picked her up again by her neck.

"I heard you once say you weren't scared of anything," Rebekah looked at Natasha and worded 'no, please no' mentally Natasha told her fuck you bitch you wanted to mess with me when I told you, you would lose then fuck you and had placed a vision of how she was going to die.

As she held her by her neck with her nails that only she knew were like sharp blades when she wanted them to be, she cut certain places on the gown Rebekah was wearing and her gown fell to the floor. Natasha also did the same to every stitch of clothes she had on until she was completely naked.

Natasha is smarter than Rebekah gives her credit and before she even does anything she asks Cassius as he is the head of the Council, "Judge Cassius as Rebekah has 1, escaped from the Land of the Souls, 2, stolen from such property and then 3, entered my property, do I, as said owner have permission to do with her as I wish even to the point of killing her without repercussions of any type?"

"Natasha, you have permission not only because you are the property owner and she has done all that but also because you are the new princess, thank you for asking us as Council, that makes us happy that you will continue to confide in us and in the advice we give."

"Thank you, Judge Cassius," Natasha opened a small part of the floor that had a see-through plastic body container that was filled with small bugs that everyone knew were tiny blood-sucking arachnids whose spit affected the immune cells in the body that then allowed them to slurp blood uninterrupted and this would dry Rebekah and she would combust into ashes.

Natasha, still holding Rebekah by her neck placed her in there and pushed the cylinder down which took it to the same room where she was held before they took her to the Land of the Souls, there would be no more Rebekah by tomorrow.