Pg. 97

Natasha was happy with the day's activities and much happier everything had turned out to be how it should have happened. She wished she could have put her foot up Rebekah's ass but she knew that sooner or later they would meet and she would be able to destroy that fucking bitch. 

Who was she to come into her face to want to try to flirt with Octavian and at the same time make her feel like she has to let her because it was a tradition? Fuck that, vampire or not Rebekah will burn into ashes in front of her eyes for all that she has done to others and for what she intended to do to her today.

She was also glad the house was full of family as it gave her a chance to get to know them better in a family setting and at the same time they could help with the wedding. The Council being there gave her a chance to understand them better and gain some knowledge about the rules and other things that she as a new inductee as she referred to herself in private should know.

For breakfast, she had a surprise that would put to rest any doubt anyone had about her as if she was still a human or if she had completely changed. When they saw their breakfast, they would have to hold their chin from not hitting the table or the floor. She had even heard some say that her fangs were fake and she had them on just to show off. She would show at breakfast who was fake.

One of the abilities she noticed she had was that she could think of a certain person in her mind and see what he or she was doing and cause things to happen to them. Thinking of Rebekah she saw that she was walking, so Natasha caused her to fall and hit her head. Natasha thought bitch that is nothing to what I have in plan for you. And laughing fell asleep.

The next morning, she was up before anyone else, she wanted to wow everyone with the first meal of the day before they started to help with wedding arrangements. The music was taken care of as the same band who had played at the ceremony and the ball afterward was going to play at their wedding.

And she had her bridesmaids as she asked Octavian's cousins, Kajetana, Omeira, Tansia, and Safira, and they were thrilled she had asked them. His uncle Henrick, was going to walk her to the altar, and his other uncle, Klyde, would do the father dance with her so that in this way she would be including all the men in their wedding who helped Octavian become the loving man who she is going to marry.

In their world, she could ask three people to help dress her for her special day and she asked his paternal grandmother, Atanasya, his great-great-aunt, Ambrosine, and Countess Elizabeth. She was surprised but Natasha had a reason why she asked her.

Everyone came down to breakfast and when they saw what was on the table, they could not believe it, they looked at each other and smiled.