Pg. 56

When Natasha arrived at the mansion, she noticed a festive air lingering and she wondered if it had something to do with what was to happen between Octavian and her in the darkness of the night. Or if it had to do with the fact that he had found his mate. Either way, it was a nice change to the last couple of days she had just had at her previous home.

As soon as Octavian heard the door, he knew it was Natasha by the aroma of her perfume but he had only heard one set of steps and wondered why but wasn't going to ask, either way, the one female he wanted to return to the mansion did.

"My love, did you find what you needed?" "Yes, I did and thank you for the money to buy it, but a question, why the festive mood?" "Because the clans are in the happiest of moods, you see when a son of a Sire has found their mate and it has been confirmed by the eldest, in this case, Maximillian, it is a grand event and they are all letting him know that they will be here for the betrothment ceremony. Think about it as small children at Christmas time and how happy they get when they see their gifts."

"If my mother were alive, she would be crying to see that one of her sons has found his mate and I would be crying at knowing that she has accepted my mate." "And how do you know she would accept me?" "Because once she saw that you accepted me for what I am and were not horrified by what I or my family are, as well as my background, and seeing your beauty internal and external beauty as well as how smart and many other qualities I bet my life she would accept you."

"My brothers are excited that the females around the house will understand what we are and will not look at us weird and they won't have to hide what we are because you will be just like we are. Now they wish that you had sisters that looked as hot as you and were their mate but that is not the way it works and you are mine." He picked her up and twilled her in his arms from the excitement he had and she could feel the beat of his heart.

She placed her hand on his heart as he lowered her and kissed him and as she caressed his cheek with her hand, "Baby, my heart also feels as if it were going to explode, I love you and feel soon we will unite. The sun is going down. I bought something special for the occasion, let me take a bath and change. I will meet you in the garden for our special date."

He knew she could ask him for the world and he would set it at her feet, so long he had waited for her, eons and eons, women came and went, merely vessels and nothing more, just useless donors of blood for him to sustain himself. 

Natasha was different, she was the one who took hold of not only his heart but his whole body, mind, and soul, whatever humans called a soul.

Tonight, he would make her completely his, she would be his, marked as his mate, and in a couple of days, she would be shown to all the broods or clans as his mate and future bride, those words made him feel warm inside the future bride.

Mrs. Natasha Delacroix, the princess Natasha Delacroix of the Delacroix Clan, had a really good ring. "Octavian, your future bride is in the garden and you are here playing with your dick, you better get going before I sweet-talk her." "Edmondo shut the fuck up, I'm nervous enough." And he ran off before Octavian could catch up to him.