Pg. 114

Although no one was saying anything Natasha knew firstly, that everyone was happy that Rebekah had finally been caught and had been banished to none other than the Land of the Souls, and secondly, that to top it off, she received a going-away present by way of being shackled downstairs. And Octavian's family were especially happy that it was happening before the wedding was to take place as she would now not be a disturbance.

Although everyone felt that way including Octavian's family Natasha knew that Rebekah would find some way to show up at the wedding but, on this day, she gave it no mind, her mind was on her wedding plans like any other brides would be, and moreover, since her wedding was in less than two weeks.  

She checked off her list, the one important thing she had needed to get which was her dress, she now had her beautiful wedding dress and veil, they had the DJ so she could check off the music that was ready also.

She had her beautiful bridesmaids and the wedding party was complete, flowers were also a check. Cirino said he would take care of the catering and Dario said he would take care of the outside decorations as Octavian and she had decided on a night garden wedding. All that was left was the cake, invitations, and a couple of odds and ends. 

She wanted Octavian to be a part of the picking of the cake, as this was also his wedding, and to make it easy on both, she had asked the baker if he could come to the house and bring with him his book of wedding cake designs and some samples. Before he could say he could not as she knew what everyone thought about the who lived in the Mansion and now with more people who they had seen, she quickly added that she would pay for his gas and time at which he agreed.

When she heard the doorbell ring, she went to answer it before anyone else as she knew it was the baker and she didn't want anyone laughing at the poor man as he was short, pudgy, and actually wore a white tall baker's hat. In all reality, he looked like the doughboy but he was the sweetest man.

He never took his book of 'bakery, his book of 'wares' but when she asked him, he had been gracious enough to do it. She was so happy that Octavian was at home in this way they both could share in this experience. 

After this Maximillian told her he and the rest of the men of the Mansion were going to take him for a boy's night out and she knew what that meant she told him to go ahead but not to get him too drunk on virgin blood.

Edmondo, who was around and heard her, started laughing as he looked at Nikolaj, "I told you cuz that I have the best sister in the world, isn't she cool?" Maximillian rolled his eyes up and looking at Natasha with a smile, called Edmondo, "come on, let's get ready you two."