Pg. 159

Safira entered Natasha's bedroom causing Ambrosine to scream out thinking it was Octavian as Natasha by this time had come out of the bath and was being dressed. "The guests have started to come and are mingling about but you should have seen the faces on some of them as they saw the 'Land of the Souls' clan as I call them."

"Who is the 'Land of the Souls' clan Safira?" asked Natasha, "that's Lord Zela, Lord Rovir, and Daywalker Bellvan with his moronic sidekick Sheridan. You see Natasha although Bellvan is a Daywalker he is in love with a Shera." 

As Natasha sat so they could do her make-up she asked, "Which Shera?" "The Shera that makes his heart flutter is Anastasia, but the problem is that he has not told her." "She doesn't know?" "No, she doesn't know, he hasn't found a way to tell her, usually the time he sees her is when she has to take someone there and that is not many times as many vampires try to stay in line so they don't get banished to the Land of the Souls because it's a hellhole.

She looked at herself and couldn't believe she looked that beautiful, she could not believe that that was her in the mirror. Ambrosine and Countess Elizabeth were giddy as they helped dress her, do her hair, and were very careful that it didn't mess up.

"Well, you never know Safira, maybe this wedding will be the start of the beginning of many new relationships and future marriages." And she winked at her. "By the way you look like a knockout, the dress, and everything look great on you, molte Bella mi amore." 

When she spoke in Italian and placed her fingers to her lips just like Victoire used to Atanasya almost fell back, for yet again she saw her face on Natasha's and knew she was here overseeing her son's wedding in everything that was happening. 

While Safira was upstairs telling Natasha about Bellvan and all the other gossip, he had arrived and although he first went and sought out the Council to greet them he had wished that the first face he saw was Anastasia's but by the vampire law the first face he was going to see was Octavian's because as the groom he would be greeting everyone who would come in through the garden doors that led to the seating.

After he found all the judges and greeted them, he searched the faces for the one he had come to truly see and it wasn't the bride or groom, no, it was his beautiful Anastasia. How he wished he could only honestly say she was his but she didn't even know that she existed in his heart.

But he was wrong, she had the power to sense feelings and knew how he felt for her, she also felt for him but wanted him to declare himself first. She had concluded that she would forgo and if he didn't say anything to her at this wedding, she would tell him how she felt and see what would happen.

She loved him and had for many years but her duty was first and she knew his duty was first to him also. But they both felt lonely and they wanted to be loved and had fallen in love with each other she could feel that he felt she would say no to him because of her duty, was she so intimidating?

Upon seeing her, he called out her name and she turned to look there was the man that one day and she hoped soon would be her husband.