Pg. 153

Natasha had to admit the photos were going to come out beautiful as the sun was shining as if it knew that tonight a new realm was to be built as they married. She would never imagine this in a million years and she knew that Carminia never imagined that she would be marrying one of the 'monsters' as she is thinking right now in her sorry existence of a woman that she finds herself.

Damon and his fucking self, set up shop you could say with his cock warmer and forget about the one woman that sacrificed everything she had for him but he would get his, because either way what he did was wrong and he would pay she would make sure of it and as for Carminia, Natasha may not be human but Carminia was her mother and she would set something up for her without Carminia knowing it came from her. 

Lydia, who acted all shy and sweet and talked about helping Carminia so that Damon would call her, would also get hers because Natasha found out Lydia had only gone to Carminia's house to gloat that Damon had called her and not his mother.

But the time for that would come. Today was all about her and Octavian and oh yes that fucking bitch later on. The aunts had fixed her dress and styled her in the pose, they wanted her to be in and it was time to take her pre-wedding photos, time to think about what was to come tonight because she could already see Rebekah bathing and saw her gown.

"Natasha, look this way, you look beautiful, I don't know if we will have a wedding or a funeral because when Octavian sees you in that dress, especially THAT dress and VEIL, he will die and that is not talking about everything together, my poor boy is going to die and the honeymoon is not even here."

They started to laugh and Natasha thought, 'My poor boo.' She started thinking about when she saw him at the front if he were dressed like he was in her vision she would also die for he was so handsome and regal. She heard a click from the camera and Ambrosine came over to her.

"Look, my dear, you look lovely, just like his mother did, let's take some more." The rest came to look at the photo and say that yes it came out beautiful that now they needed some more from different angles.

In her mind she could see Rebekah setting out her things for the night, getting in bed, and setting the time. She was going to take a nap and she thought, 'Good for you Rebekah you are going to need some rest before I kill you.' And she started to laugh.