Pg. 34

"Natasha, your brother must mean very much to you for no other sister would think this way, what you did was very admirable and my brother is very lucky to have such a very beautiful and loving and not to mention unselfish girl next to him. But forgive me for saying this, I still think that the person who asked this of you should have looked for different ways to find the money before throwing you to the dogs, does your mother not work?"

"Yes, Maximillian, she does but she would never ask her bosses for money, she would rather find it on her own before asking anyone." Octavian could not hold it in any longer and Maximillian knew it and didn't say anything. In a rage, Octavian said, "YOU MEAN SHE RATHER SELL HER MOST PRECIOUS GEM TO GET THE MONEY TO SEND HER FUCKING SON TO COLLEGE AND NOT LOOK BACK TO CARE WHATEVER HAPPENED TO YOU?"

He sat her down and asked her, "Natasha, what is your mother's name, my love?" Although their love had started to grow quickly, showing them that they were meant for each other they were not united, not connected and he could not see into her mind or her heart as he could if they were united. Maximillian now spoke, 'OCTAVIAN!!! DID YOU FORGET THAT WHEN YOU GET OVER IRRITATED YOU START TO CHANGE?? CALM DOWN.'

"My love, please, I cannot tell you who she is because if I do what would you do to her?" "I would rip her to shreds with my own hands, I'm sorry I cannot conceive of thinking of you in the hands of a greasy motherfucker wanting you to do degrading things to him or his friends or maybe selling you forward for a higher price."

"No, you are my enchanted rose that will last forever, you will be with me as each sun sets and as each sun rises, as each leaf grows on a tree and then browns and falls from it again.  As the rivers, ponds, and brooks run and as they freeze over." 

He kissed her hands and his brother looked on as he watched the expression on Natasha and knew that each time Octavian kissed her in her mind, she saw things but it did not seem to bother her, and that demonstrated to him that she was the one for Octavian and was happy because his brother had longed for his mate for far too long and know he saw the happiness they came forth from him, he hoped one day it would be him who found his mate. 

"Thank you, Natasha, for clearing those questions, I am sure those men will pay for what they have done and you, my dear don't worry, but for now, I am going to take a shower I'm sure we will be running into each, it was a pleasure." Taking her hand he kissed it, and as he walked out of the room he winked at her, as he smiled and directing himself to Octavian, "go introduce her to your brothers."