Pg. 178

He continued down her body, never stopping encircling the heart of her femininity, except this time his tongue was doing wonders to her body by basking it with euphoric anticipation of what was to come.

Natasha ran her fingers through his hair as she held his head and when she felt his tongue go up and down her love lips, she let out a loud gasp as she felt her body tremble as it had never done before. This man could play her like a fiddle, he was making her 'sing' tunes she didn't know existed. How much she was missing but she was happy she had waited because look at the man she had because she waited.

Octavian could not get enough of his bride. She tasted delicious, her juices sweet and delectable and all his and would always be for him. He caught her by surprise when he started to tongue fuck her as he not only wanted to make love to a certain part of her but to all of her and he wanted to bring satisfaction and contentment to all of her.

He makes her come as she moans out with his name carried on each moan. She wants him to also get satisfaction and wants to make love to her as the married couple that they finally were able to be as such she pulls him up.

When he is face to face with her, she pulls him to her and kisses him deeply and he can feel the heat coming from her garden of Eden which is touching his hardness and it makes his cock tremble. Oh, how this woman makes him feel. She is the apple of his temptation and he could not live without her, there is no way that now that he has bitten his apple, his glorious and beautiful apple he could do away with her, his princess of life.

She kisses him savoring every part of Octavian's mouth as if it were the first time they were kissing as if she were making it hers for life. Savoring his lips and just as he had done to her, she embedded her fangs in his neck softly and when she did his body became electrified.

After she kissed his mouth and made it hers, she formed a necklace of kisses on his neck with her fangs, and each time she kissed him with her fangs she sent an exhilarated bolt of sexual fire through his body.

Natasha looked at him underneath her lashes and started to go down on him as he had. His head on his folded arms. He was trying to prepare himself for what was coming because he didn't know what it could be but whatever it was, he knew with Natasha it was going to be out of this world.