Pg. 127

Octavian wished he was completely connected by now to Natasha so he could see how the night was going. He never thought he would be the jealous type especially being in the world when he knew if you were mated there was no way she could be swayed to anyone else but he couldn't help it. 

He loved Natasha and just the thought of another man looking at her even if it was just Vlad and he knew it was just for fun and he had no physical attraction to Natasha, still made him jealous. He knew it was Vlad's job and he did what he was paid for but why did they have to get a stripper?

Just then a knock came at the door, who could it be at this time of the night? He knew his brothers weren't having any fuck parties since the Council and others were staying at the mansion. And they wouldn't have any courtesans coming to the house either.

When he opened the door there was an elderly man and behind him, there was a small truck. "Hello is Ms. Mattherson home?" "Not at the moment, is there something I can help you with?" "I have the shoes for her bridesmaids done." "That was fast." "She told me that I had some time but I didn't have many customers and it was easy to get them done early. Let me get them." "Let me help you."

One of the shoe boxes opened on the corner as the elderly man picked it up and Octavian caught a glimpse of the shoe and knew he was going to hear yelling from the girls once they saw their shoes. Even he had to admit they were beautiful and matched exactly to their dresses. 

Once they got everything inside Octavian asked the shoemaker if he had been paid and he said yes but Octavian gave him a tip for having taken the time to bring the shoes to the mansion. The shoemaker didn't know how dangerous it was for him to go up to the mansion at that time of night. Not because of them or the Council but because if Rebekah had some of her loyal followers forming newborns he could be killed.

At the bar, the girls were having fun and Vlad was giving them what they paid for. He made sure not to set his eyes too much on his one love for fear that someone would know as a few of the girls could pick up on these things. Natasha could see how Countess Elizabeth and the much older ones were having much more fun than the younger ones and she laughed at watching how Vlad played up to them as they placed bills in his G-string.

As Natasha stood in line for the bathroom she looked around and saw how nicely the girls had set up everything from the drinks to the seating and the decorations. They deserved the dresses she got for them for the wedding.

Now she couldn't wait until they saw their shoes, good thing the shoemaker was going to place a small round 'platform' on the heel so they could walk on the grass without the heel getting dirty or sinking in. She knew he had already dropped them off and was happy the shoemaker made it up to the mansion and then home safely.

Safira came over to her, "Natasha, did you like the drink idea and decoration?" "You girls outdid yourselves; this idea was fun and I like it as everything else. This is beautiful thank you so much." And she hugged her. But she heard how the girl in front of her mentally said, 'that bitch is nothing compared to Rebekah, she will fall and Rebekah will be queen.'

Without anyone noticing as the place was mostly dark, and the girl was in front of Natasha, she sliced through her neck with her long nails as they were like blades and the girl's head fell turning to ashes her body without anyone noticing. Under her breath, Natasha said, "Who's the bitch now?"