Pg. 177

When they awoke it was morning and the rays of the sun shined in through the windows of the bungalow. How great it was that this didn't bother them as it showed in the movies. That vampires had to hide in the darkness as thieves in the night. They were going to first enjoy being together as husband and wife for the very first time and then they would enjoy the beautiful day because it was too beautiful to miss.

He turned to his side and seeing her smile knew that although she was still a virgin she was not the same shy girl he had seen on those steps when he bought her, no, she was now a strong woman, and in her mind much more past her years with all that she has acquired when he made her his.

Looking at the place where he bit her, he again knew that this time it would not cause her any harm or pain but pleasure, he sank his fangs into the same place, and her body seemed to come to life, feeling tingling all over. She could feel his bulge grow and know that he was ready for her as she was for him.

She could feel her pool of moisture wet wanting so much to drench his cock and make him feel her wetness. He had fucked so many others before her but this time he wasn't seeing a piece of meat in front of him to feed on after fucking. He was seeing a woman he loved with all his heart, his loving wife.

This time he wasn't seeing this as an act of fucking but as an act of making love and he couldn't wait to be inside of her but at the same time, he wanted to go slow and savor every moment of it. Because for him this was also his first time, his first time at making love, all the other times were just fucking bitches.

At the same time, he sank his fangs into her, he cupped her soft breast. Afterward, he licked the two small holes and started to kiss her neck, going down to lick her hardened nipple. He could feel the heat that was coming from her skin and knew that she liked what was going on between them and he was going in the right direction.

With his long fingers, he started to pinch her nipples and a fire arose inside of her. She let out a soft, sensual moan which turned him on even more and she could feel the length of his cock along her leg and thrilled at the idea of feeling it inside.

He lowered his hand as he kept sucking her breast and gently opening her love lips, he slides his finger inside at which she moans again after he had wet it with her juices, he started to rub her button and she squirmed on the bed not having felt such delight.

She hadn't felt such sweet delight not even when she had tried to bring herself to the brink of the delight that he would have given her.

Octavian's cock was rock hard but he wanted his bride to enjoy this as he saw she was and oh how her soft, sensual moans were turning him on so much.