Chapter 11

Early in the morning Alaric and Sergiu, after drinking their breakfast, went outside to check on the men and make sure all was fine for the journey when they saw all was well, they went for Rebekah. Natasha remembered she had to make sure to inculcate into their minds her words in this way to guide them in safety as they went through the forest. As they walked through the room, she made their mind stay in a state of limbo while she inculcated the words as soon as she did, she woke them up and they nor anyone noticed anything and even better they did not know who the incantation of safety had come from.

"Council, we are going for Rebekah afterward we are heading out as we want to leave now early so that we can be in the Land of the Souls before the end of the day, is that alright with all of you?" Blair spoke, "Yes Alaric, but remember, be very careful and have your men keep their eyes open for all attacks."

Natasha thought to herself if they only knew. The ones that should hope that they didn't confront the men going would be those miserable loyal fuckers of Rebekah. The incantation of safety covered every warrior and Shera, a female warrior, who went with Alaric. It would save them from traitors and all sorts of evil beings that have been made at the command of Rebekah although she may say no.

When they pulled her out of the mansion Natasha was out and saw how haggard Rebekah looked. Since she hadn't had substance for three days her skin looked old and dry. As Natasha didn't want to keep Alaric she stayed in the shadows. 

Alaric says to Rebekah, "Rebekah, you look like death," "You would to Alaric if you hadn't had anything for three days being kept in the dark tied up." She rolled her eyes at him wishing she could just kill him right there. She was thinking 'how could he presume to make fun of me?'

"Now, now cry baby, here is some substance, drink it so we can get going," "Can't I drink it on the way or might I dirty Octavian's carriage?" "Just drink it here and then we can leave." "Oh, now I see why." She noticed Sergiu was holding some shackles. "Yes, that is why you are going to be shackled on the way to Land of the Souls, I am not going to have problems with you."

"Alaric, you won't have problems, please don't shackle me, I promise." She batted her eyes at him and he looked at her and got close to her where it looked as if he were to kiss her and she prepared herself for that because besides everything she was hungry for some form of intimate touch. She was mostly hungry for love and for exactly what Nikolaj said, a good fuck.