Pg. 173

The wedding was a great success and above all beautiful. Natasha had set out to do one thing and it had been accomplished and that was to get rid of Rebekah once and for all. She had taken a leave from the wedding and had gone down to see about Rebekah. As the coward she was, Rebekah begged Natasha to please take her out of the container as there was still time left where she could be saved and all Natasha did was laugh in her face and place in her mind a vision of how she was going to look once the blood was sucked out of her.

Rebekah screamed at seeing the vision, she never thought that Natasha could be stronger than her, she never saw herself dying in this way. Now she wished she was walking around in the Land of the Souls fighting off others of her kind instead of being here with the vision of what was going to happen to her in her mind. She was going to die, there was no doubt about that, but she was going to die a madwoman. A dried-up madwoman who would combust into ashes.

The newlyweds thanked everyone who had come to join them to celebrate their beautiful union, they let them know they could stay and dance and eat until they wanted but they, themselves were going to bid them goodnight as they had a plane to catch.

Everyone laughed because they knew what was next but no one knew where they were going. Valeska was able to catch Natasha's eye as she winked at her as she shook the bride's bouquet, she had been so lucky to catch it from amongst many of the girls who were trying to catch it, could it be, that the next couple judge Cassius marries be Sergiu and her?

The newlyweds were off to an isle that was known as Galesnjak, the lover's island which was in Croatia. They called it the lover's island because of the shape of the island which was a heart and the quiet and solace of the island a couple would get as they were on the island. Not many people resided there as it was a honeymooner's island.

On this day Natasha felt a lasting love and an eternity-of-a-lifetime romance that she never knew existed until the day she set eyes on her dear and loving Octavian and he felt the same. He never knew he could be this happy. All his life he thought that he would be alone without anyone to care for him or his heart nor give him the kind of love he looked for.

There was no love, no care, in the garden of his love there was no flower that grew to offer him what he wanted, no gardener to attend to his needs and help his heart grow. But on the day, he saw Natasha, he fell in love and his lonely and sad days were over, his days of wanting to feel, touch, and caress a beautiful woman, the woman who would become the flower of his heart had finally arrived when his eyes fell upon Natasha Aileen.